𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 / 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

"Amara, I'm going to need your blood." Davina said.

Amara nodded and used a knife to make a cut in her hand and poured it into a small cup. Davina began chanting as the rest of the family gathered. Davina gasped and smiled.

"You're having a boy." Davina said, making Amara gasp in happiness. Klaus looked at her and couldn't stop smiling. He was going to have a son. (𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝). Someone who would continue the Mikaelson name for generations. Amara ran over to her husband and hugged him tight as tears spilled from her eyes.

"We're having a little boy." Amara smiled when they pulled away.

Even Klaus couldn't stop the tears forming in his eyes. This was one of the greatest moments of his life. The family smiled as they watched the couple kiss. They could all see how happy this baby made them, especially the big bad Klaus Mikaelson. Stefan, Caroline and Tyler were shocked seeing Klaus' reaction. They had never seen him behave this way before but they were still happy for the couple.

"Our son will be our heart and soul. Always and Forever." Klaus said, making his wife smile. The moment was interrupted however when Marcel walked in and surprised everyone with Damon standing by his side. Klaus growled and used his vampire speed to run over to Damon and bite him in the neck. Damon screamed in pain as Marcel pulled him away.

"Klaus, what are you doing?!" Marcel exclaimed.

"He wants to dagger my family! He took Rebekah! Where is my sister?! Why are you here?!" Klaus yelled.

"Klaus, relax. He's dropping the plan. I spoke to him at the grill. He doesn't want to go through with it anymore." Marcel said.

"And you just believed him?! You believed a traitor?!" Klaus yelled.

Elijah sighed and approached Damon. "Are you still going through with your plan of daggering myself and my siblings?" Elijah said, compelling Damon.

"No." Damon said in monotone.

"He's telling the truth then." Kol said.

"Guys, my neck." Damon said, holding onto his neck that now had Klaus' wolf bite.

"He doesn't deserve my blood." Klaus said, crossing his arms.

"Klaus! Please." Damon said.

Amara rolled her eyes, knowing her husband would never agree. She bit into her wrist and held it up to Damon. Damon looked at her confused. "Drink. I'm a hybrid. It'll heal you."

Damon agreed and drank some of Amara's blood and the wolf bite healed instantly. "Thank you..."

"Amara. Klaus' wife." She smiled. 3, 2, 1.

"KLAUS' WIFE?!" He exclaimed. And there it was.

"Yeah and please don't tell anyone."

Damon looked at his brother. "I'll explain later." Stefan said.

"Now as I was asking, where is my sister?!" Klaus growled.

"She's at the boarding house in the basement. I can't get her out without Elena and Bonnie noticing." Damon said. "They won't leave the house and Bonnie won't let down the barrier."

"I can let the barrier down." Davina said. "That's not a problem."

"The problem is getting Elena and Bonnie out of the house." Hayley said.

"I guess I can do that. I'll tell them to meet me somewhere." Damon said.

"But they'll just ask you to meet in the boarding house." Caroline said.

"Unless Damon pretends he's getting attacked." Kol said.

"Who would attack him?" Tyler asked.

"Stefan." Elijah said, making everyone look at him.

"And why would I want to attack my brother?" Stefan asked.

"You can fight over Elena. You always did before." Klaus said with a smirk, making Stefan glare at him.

"They wouldn't buy it. They know I'm happy with Caroline." Stefan said.

"You don't have to pretend you love her again. Just argue with Damon that Elena will get hurt if they go through with the plan. During that time, me, Nik, Elijah, Marcel and Hayley can get Rebekah." Kol said.

"Caroline and Tyler, if you could both stay here with my wife, I would appreciate it." Klaus said to which the pair nodded.

"Niklaus, I'm not a child that needs looking after." Amara said.

"I know but I'm not leaving you here alone. Please, Love." Klaus said.

Amara sighed and nodded. "Okay, you're lucky I like them both."

Klaus smiled and kissed her cheek. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her, his hands resting on her belly and his chin on her shoulder. Amara placed her hands on top of Klaus'.

"I hope this works." Hayley said.

"Elena and Bonnie know more than to mess with the Mikaelsons." Kol said.

"Just know, we really did try to stop them. But they just wouldn't listen." Tyler said.

"If you think of betraying us, I won't hesitate to rip your head off." Klaus said to Damon, still holding his wife.

"No, I really am done." Damon said. "Elena's caused too much damage but not anymore."

"Well then, let's get Rebekah back." Marcel said.