𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 / 𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

The entire day had felt like a dream to Amara. She was finally Klaus' wife and she couldn't have asked for anything better. She had waited a thousand years for that moment and she would wait a thousand more if she had too. The reception was small and cosy but everyone had lots of fun. There was singing, dancing, and even a food fight. It was a day none of the Mikaelsons would ever forget.

Amara and Klaus were now in their bedroom after spending a fun evening with their family and close friends. Amara had just taken her jewellery off and placed them in her drawer when out of nowhere, she was pushed against the wall, Klaus towering over her.

"What do you think you're doing?" Amara asked with a small smirk.

"Something I've been waiting to do all day." Klaus whispered in her ear, making shivers run down her spine. Klaus nibbled her earlobe slightly, making Amara feel warm inside. She wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with his hair. Klaus kissed down to her neck, leaving his hot breath on her skin.

He pulled away and Amara nodded before he made his way to their bed, still carrying his wife.

********

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Everything was going good for Amara. In fact, everything was going well for the entire Mikaelson family. Klaus and Amara were still happy and more in love than ever. Elijah and Hayley were taking the next step into their relationship with Hayley moving into the Mikaelson's compound. Rebekah and Marcel had spoken during the wedding and were once again together, even stronger than before and Kol was still happy with Davina. This was all the family wanted for themselves. Happiness. However, all that was soon to change.

It was dinner time and Amara and Hayley were setting up the dinner table whilst the rest of the siblings prepared a large feast.

"So, how's marriage been treating you?" Hayley asked Amara, making her smile.

"It's amazing. Just knowing that I'll be spending the rest of my existence with the man I love, I couldn't ask for anything more." She gushed. "What about you? How's it like now living with Elijah Mikaelson?"

"It's everything. I love that I soon as I wake up, I see his face, that he's right next to me. He makes me feel so safe and loved." Hayley said with a small blush. "Do you think he'll ever...you know...propose to me? I've seen how happy you and Klaus are with your marriage and I really want that."

"I really think he will. He loves you Hayley. You make him so happy, it's actually adorable." Amara said, making Hayley chuckle. "Plus, I would love another sister in law. We can have girls nights and gossip about our men. Complain about them and gush about our marriages. We can even talk about how our mother in law was kinda a bitch."

"That actually sounds great." Hayley said with a chuckle. "I really do wanna get married someday. I just hope the universe wants that for me too."

The girls continued setting the table, not knowing that Elijah had heard their entire conversation.

********

The family were now all sat around the dinner table, eating food and talking about life.

"Watch it Rebekah." Klaus said, having heard Rebekah talking about what she got up to with Marcel.

"Oh shush Nik. Deep down, my relationship with Marcel is your favourite one." She said, making Klaus roll his eyes. It was true though. Klaus did approve of his sister's relationship with Marcel because he trusted him. He knew Marcel inside out and knew he would take care of his sister the way she deserved. He knew he'd treat her of her worth and in Klaus' eyes, she was worth a lot. She was his baby sister after all.

Whilst Amara was eating, she felt a warm hand on her thigh, making her stop chewing for a moment. She looked at her husband who was still talking to everyone around the table but she could see a small smirk on his face. Amara smiled and tried to continue eating when she felt his hand travel up her thigh, making her almost choke on her food. Her heart was beating faster and faster and she knew Klaus could hear her heart, causing him to smirk even more. Amara smirked to herself. She was going to mess with her husband.

"So, Rebekah. What else do you get up to with your boyfriend Marcel? And please don't spare any details?" Amara asked, making Rebekah smile wide as she began gushing about Marcel.

Amara looked at Klaus who's eyes were wide open in shock as Rebekah revealed a lot of graphic information about her relationship. Klaus looked at his wife who smirked at him, knowing she won and picked up her fork to continue eating.

Klaus however, was not taking anything his wife did lightly. Klaus smirked and again continued to move his hand further up Amara's thigh, pretty much reaching her womanhood. Amara's eyes widened at the sensation, her breathing becoming heavier.

Before anything else could happen, the family heard a whoosh, suggesting somebody had used their vamp speed and was in the compound. Everyone got up and went to see who was at the gate. The Mikaelsons all looked shocked to see who it was. Amara and Hayley simply stood there confused, not knowing this person. It was a woman. She was clearly a vampire. She had red hair and brown eyes. She was very pretty.

"Hello Niklaus." She said with a smirk.

Amara looked at her husband, confused why this random woman would address him with his full name. Klaus seemed to be frozen in shock.

"Aurora?"