𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"I'm so excited for tonight." Amara said to Rebekah. The pair were looking for a dress to wear to the bonfire that was going to happen later that night. There was going to be music and dancing and food and a ton of fun.

"Me too. I do hope a meet a suitor." Rebekah said. She had always dreamed of finding true love, marrying and having a family.

"You never know. Today could be your lucky day." Amara said.

"It could be yours too. Tonight is your chance to get closer to my brother." Rebekah said. Amara had told Rebekah about the crush she had on Klaus and Rebekah was fully supporting it. She loved Amara. They were best friends and she knew her brother would be very happy with her. Rebekah was the only person who knew of Amara's crush and Rebekah wasn't about to betray her trust and tell people.

"I don't even know if he likes me that way. We've been friends for so long. Maybe all he will ever see me as is a friend." Amara said as she looked down.

"Well, you'll never know if you don't at least try." Rebekah said before pulling out a beautiful cream dress out. "This will look lovely on you. My brother won't be able to take his eyes off you."

********

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

The bonfire was lit and there were multiple people, all dancing to the music and having fun. Amara was sat with the youngest Mikaelson, Henrik. They watched as Rebekah spoke with a potential suitor.

"I don't see it. What do you think?" Henrik asked Amara.

"He looks too soft. Rebekah needs a man who's tough." Amara said, making Henrik agree with him.

"I've seen the way you look at my brother, you know?" Henrik said, making Amara look at him.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about." Amara said, trying to deny everything.

"You're such a bad liar." Henrik laughed. "I think you would look good with him. I would rather you date him than some random nobody."

"Really?"

"Yes, my brother would be a stupid not to be with you."

"I don't even think he likes me like that. All I'll ever be to him is a friend." Amara sighed.

"Yeah, I really don't think so." Henrik said, pointing to his older brother who had spotted her. Klaus had just arrived at the bonfire and saw Amara talking to his younger brother. For some reason, he couldn't take his eyes off her. She really looked beautiful in her dress. The dress was off the shoulder. Her hair was braided and was hanging over her shoulder with a few curls hanging in the front. She also had a little flower crown on her head. The light from the bonfire made her skin glow. For the first time, Klaus felt something in his stomach. It felt...like butterflies. He didn't know what this feeling was but he enjoyed it very much and didn't want it to stop. Amara turned to face Klaus and in that moment, his heart began pounding. He decided he was going to approach her.

"Niklaus, how are you?" Amara smiled.

"More than happy now that I've seen you." Klaus said, making Amara's face heat up. "Would you like to dance?"

Klaus had his hand stretched out and Amara accepted. The pair spent the entire night dancing and enjoying each other's company. It was this night that solidified their feelings for each other. It was this night that started the love story of Niklaus Mikaelson and Amara Sinclair.