~61~

Nico's POV
I opened the door to the cabin and walked in with Trish."Nice." She said."Do whatever you want, just don't wreck it." I said with a smile. I gotta admit...it wasn't so bad. Her mother was a one of a kind person. She also reminded me of Bianca.

"Wait, my grandfather is Hades!" She said and the shadows bounced."Whoa! Be careful. Don't shout any god's name so loud." I said."Sorry..." She said. She went and plopped down onto a bed.

"This is so much better." She said."Trish... I'm sorry for what happened to your mother. I can clearly say that she is in a better place where she isn't in pain."

"About that. You're gay, right?" She asked."Yes and as explained, Zeus wanted us to have children." I said."How did you deal with it?" Trish asked."I just faced it. I went through a lot, Trish. Things I'm not going to tell you because it's...bad." I said.

"How old are you exactly?" She asked as she went to a window and looked at the black drapes."Just over 2100 years." She frowned."But..."

"I was born in 1937." I said."That's...where did the 2000 come from then?" She asked."There are different plains of existence. One in particular... thousand years go by when two years goes by here." I explained.

"Ohhh." She said. She seemed in a better mood. She's quite rebellious."Nico!" I groaned when Danny shouted for me."What is it?" I asked opening the cabin door."There you are. What are you doing here? I'm about to kick Apollo's ass." Danny said slamming his fist into his palm.

"Not interested." I said about to close the door but he stopped me."Come on, Nico!" He whined."No." I said."You're such a buzz kill." Danny commented and then flew towards the stage where Apollo was doing breathing exercises. My eyes widen...this is going to be a long night.

"Isn't Apollo the God of music?" Trish asked. I closed the door and just looked at her. Her eyes widen."Is Danny that good?" She asked. I nodded."He uses music to cope. Sometimes he would, wherever he is, he would sing and everyone in that area would come and watch but then he'll get chased away by the government agents."

"I saw that once. He was singing a song from Imagine Dragons, I think." Trish said. She sat down on a bed. I joined her."Zeus may have forbidden us to communicate face to face...again, but if need something whether it's a quest or some advice, just pray." I said. She looked up at me and then she hugged me.

I hugged her back but she pulled back when there was a knock."Enough Danny!" I shouted. The door opened to reveal Jason and Percy, but in Jason's arms was a boy.

"You didn't?" I said."Of course I did. It wasn't going well with him in the first place. It's best if he stays here." Percy looked at the boy."You do realise Annabeth came here when she was nine...no one took her serious because of that." Jason sighed."So, I should've left him with his alcoholic mother and abusive stepfather?" Jason asked.

"I'm saying you could've at least taken him to the adoption agency or something."

"Like hell." Jason said and he left."What was that about?" I asked standing next to Percy."Jason didn't want to endanger his son while Plasmius is still out there." Percy said."After how Danny went form demon to devil back there...I doubt Vlad would try anything."

"You guys gotta come see this!" James shouted suddenly appearing with a big smile."What's going on? Wait... where's everyone going?" Trish asked."The lake, my dad froze it up. Just come see!" He said and he started to run towards where the lake was.

We ran after them because this is starting to get out of hand. When we arrived we saw the lake frozen over and Danny was skating while Apollo was finishing up the song he was singing.