~52~

After Danny explained what had happened and why it happened, Pandora was on the verge of crying."You went through all that? How are you still sane?" Pandora asked.

"That depends on what your definition of "sane" is." Danny said."Daniel. I think you should take a break. You need some peace and quiet. As for the demigod problem you have, I don't know what to tell you." She said.

"That's the thing. I was at Amity Park to get things from my parents' lab and such, when this girl, Courtney appeared at the door. At first she was used by the GIW who tried to attack but I saved her and she's actually pretty cool." I said.

"Tell me more." Dani said."She's a designer but she doesn't feel confident in her art." I said."Sounds like you already know a lot from her." Pandora said."When did this become girl talk?" I asked."The moment you mentioned lovely, Courtney." Dani sang.

"It feels like I'm betraying Sam by doing this. If it were up to me I wouldn't have any children at all." Danny said."Oh, Daniel. Children are a chance to be better people. Sure they can be a little noisy, bratty and has no manners and so on but it's also a chance to be kid again and be free." Pandora said.

I blinked at what she said. I don't recall her having any children...she probably dealt with a lot of them though."Well, they said how many children at a time we should have. I guess I can have one at the time, two at the most." I said.

"That's the spirit. By the way, did you even talk to Sam about it." Dani asked."The moment my feet touched the ground I told her. She said she was okay with it but...her eyes told me another story." Danny explained.

"Look, in some sense, you are doing all this for her. She'll at least know that you are safe and away from torture." Dani said.

After more and more and more talking and talking and talking, Danny went back to the Far Frozen after saying bye. Dani wanted to stay with Pandora for awhile before she'll start touring the world again.

Next Day
Danny flew around Amity Park searching for Courtney. He knew that she designs and such so for that she needs an environment where she can feel relaxed, so probably closer to the western side of town.

Danny descended down to an alleyway and transformed back into what used to be his human half. Danny took a deep breath and focused on his appearance. He knew good and well that the gods could control that.

He changed his hair colour to blonde so that he'll get around and blend in without being noticed. He walked out to the open whistling a tune to himself.

He noticed that no one couldn't stop talking about the fight. Everyone was shocked to see that Danny Fenton is indeed actually Danny Phantom. What's more is that he is a god now.

Danny ignored everyone and eventually he set his eyes on Courtney. She was sitting at a cafe drinking tea, while sketching. Danny smiled and sat down across her."Uh, excuse me. That seat isn't yours." She said."I know that. I don't see my name." Danny replied.

"Have we met somewhere?" Courtney asked."We met last night." Danny said."Danny?" She whispered. Danny leaned in."Yeah, I just changed my hair colour. May I see those?" Danny asked.

"I rather not." Courtney said and stuffed it into a bag that was at her feet."Why are you here?" Courtney asked."Just want to get to know you." Danny said.

"You're a god now. Don't you know everything by now." She said. Danny blinked in confusion."Uh...I must be broken because the only thing I know is that you need to feel more confident about your art." Danny said. Courtney snickered."I guess you gods don't know everything. Humans are strange to you then?" She asked.