~39~

Percy's POV
It's time. Start destroying everything and everyone.

The part of Tartarus said behind me. I started to struggle more but Tartarus placed his foot on my back forcing me to stay still."Don't worry. This isn't the city or town you are close too."

"You're right. I don't care about the the city, I care about the people." I hissed."No one is going to save them or you. Not even dear old Daddy." He said...Dad.

Mom...is she still okay?

I watched as the town slowly started to fall into mass chaos."Noo!!" I shouted."Stop this!" I shouted.

Monsters were slaughtering the humans as they try to get away from them, screaming and crying for help. The more I struggled the more the chains got tighter on me. The more I wanted to give in...but I don't want to give up.

These people don't deserve this...I want freedom...I want my life back. I didn't want to be immortal. I wanted to die happily knowing I did enough to make the world better.

SOME ONE HELP ME!

Danny's POV
It's time. Start destroying everything and everyone.

"NOO! DON'T DO IT!" I shouted but Tartarus's laughed echoed through the halls."You're friends are too late. Gotham and Amity Park is only the start of what I have planned. You won't be able to save your friends or the little family you have left. They'll all die bowing down at my feet!" Tartarus said.

"Like hell I would let you." I said."You forgot. I am hell." He said. I pulled and pulled and pulled on the chains to get free."Not only that."

For a moment I stopped."I have that pathetic little double of you as well. I will break him like I did to you and your friends."

I glared at him. He punched me in the face. If you are wondering how me, the conscious can feel this...well, let's get a recap here shall we. Tartarus's real body is literally the his domein. The pieces we saw is only small fractions of him.

Now the piece that's a peeping tom is a piece of his own conscious. Hence how he has me, Danny's Conscious in this position.

For him to enter our minds, he has to break us so we lose hope and all that or he can come in if the person is willing it. Kinda like a demon possession.

I looked again and saw Gotham's citizens running towards safety but there was no safe place. After a minute or so all the monsters stopped attacking and they turned to look up.

There we saw it was three members of the Justice League, Poseidon, Apollo, Athena and Hermes. Tartarus started to laugh."This is funny! Really it is!"

They started to slice up the monsters sending them back to hell but Tartarus didn't even flinch. Their out numbered. Soon a war cry could be heard and there I saw what looked like Camp Jupiter demigods coming towards the action but it was definitely not all of them.

Camp Jupiter is bigger than Camp Half-Blood. They must've lend some help to Camp Half-Blood. Percy...if you escape first...please help.

Poseidon went straight for me. He fought, my body fought then I fell forward but I didn't fall exactly. Out of reflex, my body stopped itself. I turned around to see Nico.

"Snap out of it! You're a hero not a villain!"

Hades's POV
Poseidon barely got back along with Nico and Jason from Tartarus when the final attack started. We had to think fast. Poseidon took Hermes, Athena, Apollo to Gotham along with a big portion of Camp Jupiter's demigods.