~2~

Thrid POV
"Gahhhh!!" The class shouted startled when the door flew open to reveal two tired teens."Sorry, we're late, Mr. Lancer." One said with a yawn.

The class and teacher was quiet."What?" Tucker asked not in the mood to explain something he can't."We thought you were dead! Did you know Fenton is Phantom!" Dash shouted. Sam and Tucker's eyes turned dark."And why the hell is it your business! And what you heard is absurd! How can Danny be Phantom!" Sam shouted."We saw it on video. It was sent to Valarie's phone and it accidentally synced with the projector!" Mikey said.

Mr. Lancer took his laptop and showed Sam and Tucker the footage."Oh no." Sam said."We need to go." Tucker whispered and the two bursted out the room as Sam tried to call Jazz's phone only for it to go to voicemail.

Sam and Tucker climbed over the wired fence ignoring the calls from Mr. Lancer and the janitor trying to assist Mr. Lancer. Sam and Tucker was too far to hear them.

Soon enough the Fenton Works sign came into a better view and they knocked on the door. No one answered. Sam stepped down the steps. They ran to the backyard and climbed over that fence as well.

Sam was about to open the back door only to see it was left unlocked. She and Tucker shared a look. They went in carefully not to touch anything in case something bad happened.

They went to Danny's room. There they saw Danny's room practically destroyed and three bodies on the floor. Sam let out a scream. Tucker wanted to throw up."Wait...why does the class think we are dead then?" Tucker asked."Something isn't right. What happened?" Sam asked destressd.

Sam went over to Danny's computer and typed in the necaserry information needed to access the security footage. There they saw what happened."Danny thinks we are dead?" Tucker said."Now it makes sense why it only went to Valarie's phone. Does Vlad know?" Sam wondered.

They heard the sirens outside the building."Mr. Lancer must've called the police!" Tucker said."Quickly get all the sensitive information and then we can leave!" Sam said. Tucker quickly started to hack into Danny's personal files and all the ghost files.

"Just one minute!" Tucker said. The police came through the front door and started to go through the rooms. After what seemed a whole life time. Sam and Tucker snuck their way down into the backyard and left without being seen. In the distance they saw Valarie or rather Red Huntress fighting with Vlad Plasmius.

Sam took her wrist ray Danny had given her and shot it at both of them. The two stopped fighting and looked down. Vlad looked speechless and paler than usual. It was hard to tell what Valarie's face looked like wither visor on but her actions showed she was in shock as well. Vlad swooped down and grabbed them and landed on the building as Valarie also followed."How are you alive!" Valarie asked."Look we don't know what the GIW did but I don't remember being shot to death." Sam said.

"And Danny's family?" Valarie asked."Are they really gone?" Vlad asked."We saw their bodies. Their dead." Sam said."Why didn't Danny tell me he's Phantom?" Valarie asked."Uh, you do realise that you hunted him? Danny didn't cause your dad too lose his job. Cujo was one of the dogs they had put down and wanted the toy he played with. Danny just tried to stop him." Tucker said.

"I'm sorry." Valarie said. Then the three teens looked at Vlad only to see he was gone."Ugh, the Fruitloop." Sam and Valarie said at the same time."Who needs him anyway. He got what he wanted." Sam said bitterly."What do you mean by that?" Valarie asked.

"He wanted Danny's father dead and Danny as his son and Danny's mother as his wife. He kept pulling stunts to kill him but Danny always took the blow and stopped Vlad." Tucker said."Look, Valarie. We have to go." Sam said."Hey, wait!" Valarie said as Sam and Tucker was about to go down the fire escape."I want to help. I probably caused you a lot of trouble with no reason so...please, let me fix my mistakes."