~60~

Danny's POV
It has been a few days, I think, since Vlad held me hostage. I thought he was going to hand me over to the Guys in White but he didn't. I don't know why though. If I'm back there with this pain in ass thing around my ankle, I would be out of his way.

Vlad was getting impatient though. I didn't care about him though. I was worried about James and Rex and whoever their friends are. If they die on this "quest" then it is on my hands.

Vlad suddenly was in in front of me."What?" Vlad smirked."You know what it means if they took this long? They are probably already dead by now." He said."I doubt that." I said."You are in denial, Daniel. It doesn't take this long to get here from New York." Vlad said.

"Hey! Fruitloop!"

"Nico!" I shouted and I was on my feet immediately."Bet you can't catch two sons of Hades!" He mocked Vlad."And a Son of Poseidon and Jupiter!" Jason and Percy said appearing behind Nico.

"Not who I expected, but it will do." Vlad said and he started to chase Nico, Percy and Jason around the room. I heard clanging of keys at the cell door and from habit I growled as I turned around.

I stopped when I saw it was teenagers."No no no no. You have to get out of here. If Vlad finds you here-"

"Which he won't. Come on." A boy resembling Percy said as the door opened up. I stepped out."Vlad has the key to this ankle bracelet. If we can get that then we can out of here in one big swoop." I said.

That's when in the distance I saw flashes of pink and then...utter silence."Oh no." I said. Without thinking I started to run towards the fight. I saw Nico, Jason and Percy full of their own blood. I looked at Vlad and saw he had blood running down his face as well.

"Daniel, glad you could make it." He said and was about to go after me."Stay right there! We're not done." Jason said."Leave them alone, Vlad! You have me to deal with." I said."Hm? How, you don't have your powers with you."

I saw the goth looking girl sneaking up behind Vlad."Let's make a deal, Vlad. You keep me here or throw me to the Guys in White or whatever, but you let them go and you leave our children alone. They are innocent." I said. She was starting to get close but then Vlad walked towards me.

She looked like she was cussing at herself but she kept moving forward."Hm, Bring Danielle in the mix and then you have yourself a deal."

"I said you don't touch our children, Danielle is my daughter."

"That I created. I have every right to dispose of her." Vlad said. He started to make me angry, very, very angry."Leave her out of this." I said. Trish managed to snatch the key and she quickly hid herself after giving it to Nico. Vlad started to get in my face and I started to step back.

"Don't tell me what to do, Daniel. I can end you here. You don't have your powers." Vlad said."I'll still come back after I regenerated." Danny said."Don't think so high of yourself." I started to make a turn as Vlad kept walking forward.

I eventually stopped at Nico. He gave me he's sword and the key. I immediately started to attack Vlad none stop until he was forced to crash in his own lab equipment.

While he was busy with that, I unlocked the ankle and immediately I felt my power surging through my body. Holding Nico's sword in front of me."If you break it, Danny I'll kill you!" Nico shouted.

"You can try, Neeks!" I joked. Vlad stepped out."Playing dirty, I see." Vlad said."I'm going ghost!" I said and I felt the two familiar rings wash over my body transforming me into Phantom.

"Again with the stupid catchphrases." He said."At least I cuss like a person and not an old Fruitloop." I said."I AM NOT A FRUITLOOP!" He shouted and he went full scale on me.