~45~

I can't believe I have written this much already 😱😱😱😱

Danny's POV
I threw Vlad into Tartarus making them both crash into a building. Tartarus got mad and literally just threw Vlad one side. Damn. A lot is going on. If this doesn't stop then Amity Park won't be much of home then.

I looked at my father and Poseidon. The look I gave them said that this must end now. They seem to understand, I hope.

Tartarus went after me using a sword he conjured up. It had a slight curve to it and the blade's colours itself swirled around. It kinda looked like the Ghost Zone but just red and black. I stepped one side and created an ice sword, blocking Tartarus's counter attack.

On a roof top I saw another god, but couldn't see which one because Tartarus wasn't stopping. I disappeared and reappeared behind him. He noticed what I was doing and also blocked it.

"You are a nothing. You aren't even suppose to exist."

"Yet, here I am. I exist. I'm still here." I said and unleashed a miniature Ghostly Wail. Tartarus was forced back but only by a little. I swung my sword a little and held it behind my back."Tartarus." I said.

He only glared at me."Evil will never prevail. There's no right side to a war. The side that wins is the right side...and you...you lost." I said which only made him angrier."Danny!" Nico shouted as he and Percy came up running to me swords in front of them.

I saw Tartarus running towards me as well. When Tartarus came close to me, I simply did a leap frog and caused him to run straight into the swords of Nico and Percy. He screamed in agony as they ripped the swords out again.

He wasn't done though. He stood up. Percy and Nico stood back swords in front of them. Jason arrived and stood next to me.

He was surrounded. If he tried to leave between us, he'll get stabbed. Even if he tries to fly out of here, Jason and I can simply follow him."It's over. You won't get what you want, just Kronos and Gaia." Percy said."You cocky little shit." Tartarus said.

Something in me screamed to use my powers. I looked at Nico, Percy and Jason. They looked at me. I nodded.

"Let's end this." My eyes glowed, one probably being red and the other green as I held up my sword as it started to glow with a green light. Jason, Percy and Nico did the same. Jason's eyes glowed blue as his sword got hit with lightning and it shimmered and glowed brightly with a white and blue light. The shadows travelled towards Nico. The moment it reached him it travelled all over his body and went to his sword. His eyes glowed yellow.

Percy raised Riptide and like the shadows, the water he used travelled up his body and to his sword. His eyes was seaweed green like colour but brighter.

Tartarus tried to escape but it seemed like a barrier was keeping here, but that's when water, shadows and lightning came from three sides and held him in place.

Behind Percy and Nico stood Hades, while Poseidon was next to Nico and Jason. Behind Jason and I was Zeus. He was the one I saw on the rooftop.

The four of us pointed our swords at Tartarus and all the energy we gathered, served as our fatal attack on him. He screamed as he got attacked by water, the shadows, lightning and ectoplasmic energy. That's when Zeus, Poseidon and Hades went in and stabbed Tartarus.

Tartarus was weakened as the rest of us still stood. I was barely tired...so this is what it is like to be powerful. Not to feel tired of using too much of your own abilities. Just like Dan. I will never turn into him. Never.

Tartarus's body shook as he stood up. We stood back as well. One more blow should weaken him enough."I am... Tartarus, God of all things that's... monstrous."