~27~

"I thought, I told you to attack the other camp...Delta."

"Did you just call me a D? Oh okay, buddy! It's you and me now!"

"Just who are you thinking you are talking too?" He said."Does it look like a give a damn?" I snapped."I'm Tartarus! You will pay you insolent fool!" He shouted. He tried to attack mr with his battle ax but I split my core into two. Now there's two of us."Introductions, okay. I'm Danny Phantom and I'm from a different dimension." I said and my clone shot him with ice. I picked up a sword from a demigod that got killed and started to slash at the idiot.

I managed to get a slice across his whole face. Golden blood dropped from his face. He gotten angry and bellowed as he made an attack. He almost had me but luckily I turned intangible.

I went through him and then sliced his back. Which was a bad idea. He swang his large arm and hit me hard. My clone disappeared and I got sent into a tree making it fall onto me.

Tartarus stood on the top of the tree, practically crushing me under the weight. I hissed."Let's see if you look like Delta." He said and he then ripped off my shirt. I growled at him. I then smirked and my eyes glowed with ice energy. I shot him in the face making him get off of the tree. I turned intangible and got up.

Tartarus looked around and saw his army was starting to get smaller and smaller by the minute. I took another deep breath and unleashed another Ghostly Wail. Tartarus got sent into a series of trees that struggled to stay in the ground. I quickly stopped since I'm going to hear a lot from Sam and Demeter kids.

I floated higher and started to fly towards where Tartarus was on the ground.

"You won't win this fight."

"It doesn't matter whether we lost or won the battle. The last one standing is what counts at the end of the war." I said. He growled and disappeared.

The monsters also disappeared. I looked around me and saw a lot of them were injured or deceased. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't have to know who that was. I instantly flipped him over my shoulder."Fruitloop." I said and walked over him.

"Daniel!" He shouted.

Screw him! I disappeared before he could get close to me. I was at the other side of the battle field and went over to Chiron."Thanks to you, most of us would've been dead." He said.

"Would it really make that big of a difference?" I asked."Of course. We're going to get through this and save our alies from Tartarus."

"This Tartarus guy? Is he supposed to be scary? That wasn't that scary." I admit he was unsettling to see but it didn't make me uncomfortable. I guess I'm not that scared anymore since I did lose everything until Clockwork finally told me Sam and Tucker are still alive."He rules over hell. His domain looks much more worse."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

SPEAK - wait, why am I shouting in my head? Speaking of hell...

We turned towards Poseidon and saw a woman with blonde hair, grey eyes and the classic Greek dress."I've come to apologize for my actions."

"Whose that?" I asked."That's Athena, Goddess Of Wisdom." Chiton said. Oh fuck!

"Can you be more specific?" Poseidon asked. Oh...now I see. Athena is like order and Poseidon is wild and free. Yikes. They definitely aren't going to get along.