~18~

Nico's POV
After we've been thrown through the portal, we struggled ti get out of the chains as we fell. Danny managed to break free when Percy's sword was close to him and transformed. He broke Jason free."Jason! You go get Percy!" Danny shouted and flew after me and captured me. Jason dived towards Percy who was struggling to get free. Jason grabbed him using the chains and he stopped.

Our swords already fell on the ground. We landed where it landed and Jason and Danny helped us get free from the chains."We need to move fast. After the Giant War there is bound to be more enemies here." Percy said. He looked around. I did too."They've been both in here before." Jason said.

He and Danny looked around and saw how horrifying this place is."How did you two survive here?" Danny asked."Keep thinking of something important to you so you don't lose your mind." I said."Like what? It's not like I can think of my friends and my family. They are gone." Danny said."Do you have ghosts tgat are important to you?" Jason asked."Pandora, Clockwork, Dani, Dora...Okay... we're going to be okay." Danny said."Piper..." Jason mumbled."Mom..." Percy mumbled.

"Hazel..." I mumbled. Suddenly we were surrounded by a whole horde empousai."Look what do we have here."

"Kelly..." Percy and I said unimpressed."What are these things?" Danny asked."How rude! Where's your spirit?"

"You really wanna know?" Danny said glaring at her making her flinch for a moment."Scary...I like you." Kelly said. Danny rolled his eyes. He created his own sword using....Ice!"You have ice powers!" Jason shouted."Yeah..." Danny said. Percy got his sword out. I grabbed mine from the ground and Jason flipped his coin transforming it into a spear.

That's where we started to fight like crazy. I sliced and diced putting my anger into my movements. They were fast and they didn't see what hit them. Danny used his ghost powers to make the empousai confused and dazed.

Percy was busy with Kelly and two other that surrounded him. Jason used his spear like a bo staff but he also stabbed the donkey legged creatures in their stomachs.

When we were done we were out of breath and gold dust surrounded us."We need a place to hide before things like Titans finds us." Percy said. Danny's eyes widen."They're the ones that wants the gods gone and same with the mortals so they can rule."

"Can you be more specific? Giants are also like that." Percy said."Okay, Kronos ate his kids but the big asshole in the sky." Danny said."Yeah, pretty much." Jason said as his spear changed back into a golden coin. He stared at it for a moment.

"I hope Talia and Hazel will be okay." Jason said."I'm sure they'll be okay." Percy said. We dash towards an old broken down temple."We can probably use this as a hide out right?" Danny asked."We're gonna have to conceal it. Our demigod scent is going to be hard to cover up."

"My mom used smelly Gabe's scent to cover up mine...maybe we can do the same. Make ourselves stink." Percy said."Are you really prepared for that?" Danny asked."So how long are we going to be in here anyway?" Danny asked."Very long. Basically if a year passes on earth, a thousand has passed here." I said."Meaning we're made immortal as well." Percy said as he started to get angry.

Right, he didn't want to be immortal and now it is taken away from him, from Jason, from Danny and from me. We walked into the portal and sat down. We're still bloody and beaten. Danny took of his shirt to reveal his scarred body.

"How bad does my back look like?" He asked."You want to the truth?" Percy asked."Preferably...maybe." Danny said."You gotten two extra whip slashes." Jason said. Danny looked down and just tossed his shirt."I told you to leave me..." Danny said and looked at me.

"I told you I bring trouble."

"Even if you really did bring trouble, we still would've helped you! So stop it!" I shouted."Really! Look where all four of us are now! We're literally in hell! If I just died in that accident then none of this would've happen." Danny shouted."That's not true! We'll get through this! We will survive. Percy and I went through this place once. We know what to do so just calm the fuck down!" I shouted.