~19~

A few weeks later
Percy's POV
A lot has changed since the last few weeks. We managed to get food and we are surviving at least. So far no one like Nyx or Tartarus hasn't found us yet. Damasen found us though. That's how we got food. He gave us some of his fruits, vegetables and pieces of meat and seeds. He comes here once a week or so.

Nico and Jason didn't know how to react when they saw him. Danny laughed at their faces though, but Damasen being Damasen needed his payment which was a story. So we each make turns to tell him a story. Danny kept telling him stories of how he and his friends used to fight ghosts and so on. Jason told him stories he got from movies while Nico and I would make something up for him.

I looked around the temple. Danny and Jason was making food while Nico took a nap. I'm bored. I don't know why but I looked at Nico and I kept looking at him. He kinda looked adorable.

I shook my head immediately. I'm not falling for a guy... right? Even if I admitted it to Nico will he still like me? Jason did say he is gay and I never told Nico that I knew. "Percy!" I got startled."You okay?" It was Danny giving me a bowl. I took ot and started to eat it."Yeah, thanks." I said. Jason woke up Nico and gave him his bowl. The two of them joined us."Something the matter?" Nico asked me."No, nothing's wrong. Just got lost in thought." I said and I took a sip from mg broth.

"How long are we going to keep this up?" Danny asked."I don't know, but it's starting to smell in here." Jason said."That's should stay. It's concealing our scent." Nico said. We would keep ourselves clean though. Danny would make ice, melt it, we heat it up and we clean ourselves like that and it's all we have though.

Suddenly we heard the hatch open. We put down our food and got our swords. The figure stepped in."It's just me..." Damasen.

"Why are you here? You were her yesterday." Jason asked."I came to warn you. Tartarus got tired to look for you so he sent out every monster possible to look for you. If he finds you, he'll make you immortal like me and  he'll torture you. You have to be careful." He said.

"Every monster?" I asked."I suggest if you have something on the heart then you should do it now...just in case." My eyes widen. Nico's eyes was wide too. What's on his heart?"Thank you Damasen." I said."Stay safe, don't leave unless you need to. Here is extra food." He said and puts down a whole bag down."Thank you so much." Danny said.

"Your welcome. I should leave before they find me here." He said and he left."Good luck." He said before he closed the hatch after him.

"What now? We're screwed if he finds only one of us." Danny said. I paced up and down. I just want to go home."Do any of you have something on the heart?" Jason asked. He looked at Nico then at me and then at Danny."I...I can't. I'm sorry." Nico said.

Everyone looked at him. I came closer to him but he then stepped back."It's me..." I said."What?" Nico asked."It's me. What are you not telling me?" I asked."Now isn't the time for this." Nico said mostly to himself asbhe looked down. He then looked at Jason for moment. He gave a small nod.

Is it because he is gay? What's the big deal? Nico looked at war with himself. I wanted to hug him but I didn't know if I should.

Oh what the heck!

I pulled Nico towards me putting him in shock for a moment. A few seconds later he wrapped his arms around me.

Nico's POV
As I argued with myself whether or not to tell Percy my true feelings, he pulled me towards him and hugged me. When I finally comprehend what was happening I hugged back. Feeling his warmth against me was nice. He pulled back held me by the shoulders."Nico...no more secrets please. Did I do something wrong? Whatever I did-"