~22~

Percy's POV
Danny and I were asleep. We slept together though not in a Lovey Dovey way but to just ensure each other that the two of us are still together, but it didn't last long since a guard grabbed us both and dragged us to the throne room where Tartarus was.

We groaned as we got on our knees. Danny was breathing heavily. Tartarus grabbed me by my throat first."You're going to suffer here and I will break you no matter what." Tartarus said."No... you won't." I said trying to get air. He clutched his fingers a little tighter and I grunted not being able to scream. Danny shot an ecto blast at Tartarus and he let me go making me fall to the ground.

There's gotta be a way to escape him... Tartarus took Danny to some chains that hung from the roof in the middle of the room. He hooked Danny up.

"If you insist that I have to start with you." Danny's eyes widen. I tried to get up but I was too weak. When I stood up I would just fall again."Stop!" I shouted. Tartarus looked at me."Don't worry... you'll get your turn." Tartarus said and he started to whip Danny with a weird spikey whip. Danny screams filled the castle.

"Danny!" I tried again to get up but this time Tartarus made the whip wrap around my feet. It burned my flesh."What's on the damn thing!" I shouted."That's my secret." Tartarus said and he pulled the whip back making me fall on my back, hitting my head on the tiles."You will listen to me or else, even if I have to force out the deepest darkest memory straight out of you." Tartarus said. That would probably be the time I had in Tartarus the first time.

Danny looked terrified."What do you want with us!" Danny shouted "I want you to suffer, which you will eventually." Tartarus turned to me. He dragged me by my foot. He threw me to Danny's feet."Percy..." Danny said. He really looked terrified. "Get up!" Tartarus shouted. I tried to but I got dizzy and disoriented.

The moment I was on my feet, he grabbed my wrists and also tied me up like Danny was. I was sending glares at Tartarus as he went back to Danny. Danny eventually started to cough up his blood."Danny!"

"Percy..." Danny said through a grunt. Tartarus was about to do the same with me but then Koios stormed through the door."What!" Tartarus shouted angrily his hair flaming.

"We've done what you asked, sir!" Koios said. Tartarus smirked. He left and went with Koios."I'm going to kill those two." Tartarus said."Please! No! Let them go! You already have us!" I shouted."You're forgetting something. I'm doing this for fun." Tartarus said and he went into a different room.

"NICO!" I shouted. Just when he told me...this shouldn't be happening! Why is this happening! I didn't even get the chance to tell him how I feel...I like you too.

Tartarus came back but his hands was full of blood and his face had blood splatters."Geuss who's blood is on my face and who's blood is on my hands." Hd said."No." Both of us gasped."Noo." Percy said.

Danny's eyes started to glow red from anger."Ohh, scary...not." Tartarus looked at Danny and then whipped him at least twenty five times before Danny's eyes stopped glowing.

"And you? What will you do?" He asked and he raised his whip and brought it down.

Nico's POV
"We've done what you asked, sir!" Koios said and stood in the doorway.  Tartarus then came in with Koios."I'm going to kill those two." I Tartarus say."Please! No! Let them go! You already have us!" I heard Percy shout."You're forgetting something. I'm doing this for fun." Tartarus said and he came in.

"NICO!" Percy shouted. I wanted to scream back Tartarus had my mouth shut clamming it down as hard as he could."Here's what's going to happen. You are not getting out of this, not even if you die. I'm going to hurt you now so badly that you two's blood will be everywhere even on me. You'll stay shut while I'm doing so." He said.