~55~

Danny's POV
After I got Courtney and her mom settled into a hotel room I went out for a fly to clear out my head, but once again I was stopped from doing so. Clockwork sucked me up into a portal where I landed hard on my arse.

"Thank you so much for the welcome mat." I said sarcastically. Clockwork smiled."Good to see that you are still sarcastic." He said and helped me to stand up. I looked behind him and saw that the Observants were here.

"Is this some intervention or...?" I trailed off."No. Nothing of the sort. There's something you should know. It will be hard now but in the future it will be a little bit easier."

"I don't get it." I said. Clockwork pointed behind him."Sam? Tucker?" Danny said as he turned around."Danny..." Sam said."What's going on? I... what's happening?" Danny asked as tears started to show in his eyes.

"Daniel..."

"No..."

"Just listen-"

"You mean to tell me that the Sam and Tucker I knew...their really gone? They are from a different universe?" I asked sadly."Sam...Tucker..." I turned to face them."You are going to be okay, dude. You're strong." Tucker said.

"What universe are you from then?" I asked."They are from the other universe where I got help."

"The version of me that killed?" I asked."Yes." Clockwork said."Danny." Sam said and she stepped towards Danny.

"Whatever happens, with whoever you end up with... it's okay. You need to move on. I know the Sam you knew wouldn't want you to be sad." Sam said."Yeah, man. We would want you to be happy. You have an amazing family here. It might not be the one you knew but they care for you." Tucker said.

"I guess...we all have to do what we have to. Thank you for supporting both if us. Your Danny but be thankful for you two." I said."We'll make sure he knows that."

"It's time to go." Clockwork said putting a hand on my shoulder. I tapped it and I was about to step back but Sam and Tucker tackled me into a hug. I hugged them back not wanting to let them go but I had too.

Sam kissed me suddenly. I kissed back immediately but then she pulled back. A tear rolled down mu cheek and she wiped it away."Wait..." I said as they stood up.

"I know you two aren't the Sam and Tucker I knew but...I need to say these things now." I started. We looked at Clockwork and he simply nodded."I'm sorry. If I stopped them from killing..."

Sam looked down at the floor."It's okay, Danny. I'm sure they are happy wherever they are." Sam said with smile."Yeah, I bet the Tucker from this universe is surrounded by technology and girls." Tucker said."You and Leo... you're definitely brothers." Danny joked."Who knows...maybe one day our Danny will need your help."

"I will be there then." I said."Sam..." I said right when she almost stepped through. Tucker also stopped."I love you and thank you for everything you have done for me..." I said. They nodded."We love you too." They finally said and stepped through the portal. Clockwork stopped the timeline and I just kept watch.

"Right, you two. This is the end here. You can whether you want to remember these recent avents or you can get a memory wipe." Clockwork said."What?" I gasped as I watched.

Sam and Tucker looked at each other."We want to keep these memories." Sam said."Very well. As for how your bodies suddenly disappeared when they went through the rubble...just say you managed to escape but you two stayed hidden..." Clockwork said.

"Hidden why?" Tucker said."We were threatened...by a ghost, namely Dan..." Sam said but it sounded like that she didn't want to go with that plan."We'll tell the police that we were taken by someone, we don't know what he looks like but he goes by the nickname Tartarus." Sam said. She's so smart...a hidden truth in that lie.