~50~

Nico's POV
When Percy said he understood why I said what I said and gave me that smile...my heart melted.

Then we heard commotion on the other side of the front door. It was Jason and Danny. Sally went to open the door and the two idiots stood there waving with a stupid smile on their faces."What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Uh,..hehe. The camps are throwing a party." Danny said."You came all the way from Camp Half-Blood to tell us that?" Percy said."The party is for us Percy. Also, hi, I'm Danny." Danny said and introduced himself to Percy's mom.

"This must the boy you three saved." Sally said and shook his hand."I'm Sally, Percy's mother." Sally said."Nice to meet you." Danny said.

"Anyway, What's this party?" Sally asked."Camp Half-Blood is throwing a party at Camp Jupiter in honour of us. We tried to stop them but they insisted." Jason said.

"Now why exactly is the party at Camp Jupiter?" Percy asked."Apparently for the space. So that everyone can be there." Danny said.

"I don't wanna. Too many people in one place." I said."We don't have a choice in this one." Jason said."There is said that we are free to do what we want...why are we forced into this?" I said trying to get myself away from this situation.

"How about this? We go, thank a few people and then we can slip away. Deal?" Percy asked. I gave him a small glare."Fine." I said. We went towards the door."All three of you...owe me McDonald's." I said as I went through the front door.

"Okay then." Danny said."Bye mom." Percy said giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek."Bye miss. Jackson." Jason said as Danny waved. I forced them out."Alright out!" I said."Percy!" Sally called.

"Make the best of it, okay?" I blinked in confusion but then I realised it was her advice for our predicament."I will, thank you Mom! Love you!" Percy said and we left.

We used my shadow travelling to get to Camp Jupiter. We were right at the other side of the little Tiber. From where I stood I could see speakers, a whole buffet table with drinks and all kinds of food and what looks like a dance floor.

"They're here!" Hazel shouted. The rest of the Seven, Sam, Tucker and Reyna approached us."Come on, dudes!" Leo said."For what's the party?" Danny asked."To honour you, duh! You did just fight the devil himself and won." Leo said but Annabeth pushed him down.

"Yeah, but this is also a thank you for saving everyone. Our mythological world became world known now and the four of you are the only ones that can protect the demigods that's still out there somewhere." She said.

I really did not expect this but we are here.

When we stepped closer we were send to the stage with Reyna. I looked at the crowd and saw Apollo and Dionysus here. Oh dear souls of Elysium. Don't tell me they are here to see who can party harder.

"Introducing our heroes who survived Tartarus. Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter and now God of Bravery. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon and now the God of Loyalty, Nico di Angelo, son of Hades and now the God of Spirits and lastly, Danny Fenton, Blessed son of Hades and now the god of Balance. All four of them are the Warriors of Hope!" Reyna said.

The crowd cheered. The party started. Music started play and some of them starting to dance. Immediately Apollo and his children, Roman and Greek started to dance like professionals.

Percy and I snuck away to the bar where Percy got him a blue drink. I just got me some coke."The Warriors of Hope?" I said."Well think about it. We defeated a god is definitely against Hope. We won a battle that others would've failed in." Percy said.