~21~

Normal POV
"Poseidon." The Sea God answered. Everyone lowered their weapons."So you're Bruce Wayne, the uncle my son kept talking about." Poseidon said."He talked about me?" Bruce asked."Poseidon." Artemis said."What are you doing here?" He asked."I came to assist with a monster attack."

"I see. That's why you asked for Celestial Bronze?" Poseidon asked. Artemis nodded."This city is going to fall apart if these attacks continue on." She said."Well, we have to protect what's left, I suppose." Poseidon said."Lord Poseidon." Diana and Arthur said as they bowed down."Uh, Rise." Poseidon said."My Lord, if I may ask. Why did the Gods go underground?"

"We just kept moving West. Nothing really happened but the idiot didn't want the mortals to know about our existence so we were instantly turned from Legends to Myths." Poseidon said.

"If that is all, I would like to go." Poseidon said."That's all, thank you." Artemis said and Poseidon dived into the little bit of ocean water that came through the cave."I should get going as well, but first."

"The Celestial Bronze can only be shaped and reformed by melting it. Are there questions?" Artemis asked."Yeah, how do you make a sword?" Barry asked. Diana giggled while Arthur groaned."We'll show you. Don't worry." Diana said. Artemis nodded and turned into a ball of silver light and left.

Two years later
Camp Half-Blood
It's been two years since the camp saw Percy, Nico and Jason. They wondered what became of the heroes in Tartarus. Are they alive? Did they go insane? Are they surviving?

Annabeth also hasn't returned at camp. It's been a year and a half since everyone saw her. Some thought she is dead and some thought she ran away.

Sam and Tucker has been training like crazy. They became one of the best fighters of the camp. They want to be ready if something were to happen.

But it hasn't been easy for them ever since they found out that Danny got banished as well. At some point the gods that voted for the heroes to get banished wanted their children to train separately from the rest. They didn't budge an inch. No one went to them. It made them angry and the camp never heard of those gods not even Dionysus.

Hazel was kept at the Underworld for her safety from Zeus's hands. Sometimes her friends would use the entrance at Central Park behind the pond to visit Hazel so she wouldn't feel lonely. The only ones to visit her was Rachel, Sam, Tucker, Leo, Frank and Piper.

Time jump...
At The Banished Heroes
After Danny and Percy got captured
When Danny gained consciousness he immediately wanted to just die when he saw how terrifying Tartarus really looked. Percy was also awake."Where is the other two. The son of Jupiter and Hades?" Tartarus asked.

"The temple they used for shelter collapsed with them still inside." Hyperion answered."No!" Danny and Percy shouted."Love gets you hurt...let that be a valuable lesson." Tartarus said getting close at the two demigods. Percy never believed that but Danny knew what he meant. If you're alone, you don't get hurt by others but... you won't be really living.

"So I have the two most powerful ones here now. Percy Jackson...Son of Poseidon and the one who defeated Kronos and my love, Gaia."  He said as he caressed Percy's cheek but Percy pulled back and glared at the god. Tartarus slapped him across the face. He went over to Danny."There isn't much I know about you...Blessed Son of Hades, they are always a pain but then again this is the first time he blessed his son with such powers."

"I'm certainly going to have fun breaking you two." Tartarus said and he went over to window and stared out if it for a moment."Danny, right?" Tartarus said and both boys looked at him."From what I know, you were tortured on Earth by mortals. Don't think my torture will be like their ways. I can torture you more in one way." He said and Danny gulped.