~10~

Nico's POV
I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED!

First off, I'm dripping wet!
Second, Danny tricked us! He escaped!
Thirdly, we are in Batman's car!
Four, we are running out of time!
Fifth, the Greek and Roman word is going to get exposed if we keep this up!

Jason wanted to try and calm me down but he is afraid to even talk to me. Percy sighed and pulled me in for a hug. For a moment I was in shock. What's going on with him! I want to hug him back but I can't! Percy don't...please! Just leave me alone! It's because of you that I am like this!

I started to feel warmer and I noticed Percy is letting the water on me go out the window but slowly and stealthy so that Batman and his companions that's known as Wonder Woman and Aquaman doesn't notice. He left some on the seat though. He let me go and I just nodded at him.

Wait...how are all of us in this car? Oh, yeah, Joker and Harley Quinn got dropped off at the police station and was taken to a place called Arkham Asylum. So there is more space now but that's when I noticed Percy was almost on top of Jason. Aquaman and Nightwing sat a little squashed at the back and Wonder Woman in the passenger seat.

Me?

I was on Percy.

I was ON Percy.

I AM SITTING ON PERCY FREAKING JACKSON'S LAP!

At that moment I looked down at Percy. He also stared into my eyes. For a moment nothing mattered. Percy's left hand was around my back. I didn't swat it away. It feels good. I want to saviour it.

The car stopped and our trance broke. Everyone got out but as soon as Jason, Percy and I got out we were handcuffed together. Percy being in the middle."Oh come on! What do you want from us!" Jason shouted.

"We need answers. How did you breathe underwater?" Aquaman said looking at Percy,"How did you fly?" He asked Jason and then he looked at me,"Why did your eyes glow?" He asked immediately.

"Why don't you explain to me how you can breathe underwater!" Percy snapped."Hey, I'm asking the questions here!" Aquaman snapped."Hey, calm down. Their just kids." Wonder Woman said."One, how old do you think we are! Second, this Bad Cop Good Cop routine is not going to work on us." I snapped. I mean seriously, I am technically older than anyone in this room!

If Percy was dating me then, would that mean I'm his sugar daddy?

I shook the thought out of my mind."This is going to end either with you talking with us or you will be trapped in here." Aquaman said."Alright, what about this. What if we tell you what we are and you tell us then what you are?" Wonder Woman asked.

I looked at Jason and Percy. They looked at me and then at each other. It seems reasonable, but we can't but before we could say 'no way in Tartarus', Wonder Woman spoke.

"I'm from an island where only women lives. I'm an Amazon and my mother is the Queen, my father is Zeus or rather he gave me life since I was just a lump of clay."

"I'm half Atlantian and half Human."

None of us moved. We were shocked."Is this some sort of joke! Don't take us for fools! What about him then!" I shouted pointing at Batman who is obviously recording this."I'm human so calm down."

"And how are we supposed to believe you!" Jason shouted. Wonder Woman pulled out her sword. I looked at it and saw the Greek Letters on it."

"You know it can be a fake."

"Not a fake. I even fought in the First World War." She said."Oh sure you did and Percy here, isn't a Seaweed Brain!" I said."Hey!"

"Wait a minute. Seaweed Brain?" Aquaman asked about to laugh."You kind remind me of the Sea God, Poseidon." Aquaman said and we stiffen.