~13~

Normal POV
Now that everyone has calmed down, they decided to have a snack. Danny was thankful that they had food. He was starving and mayonnaise was starting to get boring to eat.

Percy had brought some candy that he said he got from the Stoll Brothers. Nico only had pomegranate seeds with him but Jason had some fruit that miraculously didn't go bad fast but then he revealed that before they left the Wayne Mansion, he stole some fruits from Alfred's kitchen.

Danny sighed audibly and just looked at the leaves. He picked one up and just three it one side. He was bored."I'm bored." Danny said."Sorry, we don't have entertainment with us. Not even phones." Jason said."Why?"

"Why don't we have entertainment?" Percy asked stupidly."No, why don't you have phones?" He asked."The phone basically screams out that there is a tasty demigod here. So now phone calls of any of the short. We use an old and effective way to communicate. It's called IM. Iris Messaging." Nico said.

"How do you do that?" Danny asked."Easy, you make your own rainbow, toss a drachma or whatever at it and say:"Oh Great Rainbow Goddess show me Jason." Nico said."Then an image of wherever Jason is will appear in the rainbow and you can talk." Percy added.

"Hmm, so in other words Rainbow Face Time?" Danny asked. Jason and Percy laughed and Nico just smiled."Yeah, Rainbow Face Time." Nico added.

A figure a few feet away and behind a tree, appeared behind them and threw in a grenade. It exploded and a sleeping gas was released. It made everyone sleepy. It made Danny cough, though but he too fell asleep.

The figure smirked evilly and started to load the four teens in a van parked close by.

When the teens woke up they saw their bags and things in front of them but they were tied up, again."Alrighty, who has us now?" Danny asked, sighing.

The figure watched the teens. There was four monitors. One showing from each corner of the room. The left wall from the entrance had a table with their bags and swords and all. Danny looked around and immediately saw the cameras."There's cameras." He whispered."I see them." Nico whispered back.

The man not knowing what they were saying got frustrated and went down towards the room. He opened the door and walked in getting everyone's attention.

"Marvelous to have new test subjects and bait to lure the Batman to me." The guy looked weird. He had a weird looking mask over his face that almost looked like a potato bag and on his hands he had vials over his fingers and had sharp needles sticking out of said vials. Inside them is glowing orange yellowish liquid.

"Who are you?" Percy asked."I'm the one person that can send anyone into their deepest and darkest fears! I'm Scarecrow." All four of them didn't look very amused. The neutral faces made Scarecrow feel weird."Seriously, who are you?" Nico asked."Looks, like I need to demonstrate it, then." Scarecrow injected Nico with the orange yellowish liquid and immediately Nico started to grunt.

He felt dizzy and he kinda looked drunk.

Nico's POV
Everything around me was spinning! It couldn't stop! I closed my eyes in an attempt to stop it al but then it felt like I was falling. I opened my eyes and saw I was at Camp Half-Blood. I looked around and saw everything was quiet except for the arena.

I went over there and there I saw Annabeth in the middle of the battle field."Who is brave enough to face my girlfriend! If she is killed then the winner shall have my heart!" I looked up and saw Percy. He didn't look normal. He looked more godly than ever. I mean he has to be god if he is as strong as he is.

I looked at myself and saw I was wearing armor and I had my Stygian Iron sword in my hand. Annabeth had her trusty dagger with her and she too had armor on. She charged straight at me.