Reunited once more

Claras pov
I had been released from the hospital wing a few minutes ago having to have the standard check up to see if I truly was ready to go before I was let go.I was heading down to the great hall for breakfast when I saw Fran and even though I had been planning on ignoring her she seemed to be frightened of me and scurried away from me to the great hall as fast as her small feet would carry her. 

After turning the corner I saw the great hall for the first time and gasped at how pretty it looked with all the candles and snow coming from the enchanted roof.Slowing at the grand double doorway I eyed who was sat at the tables but only saw Tom sat alone not actually eating anything and playing with his food by chasing it around the plate.Without another seconds thought I rushed over and sat next to him on the table slamming my book down and taking a seat beside him.It took Toms brain a few moments to register that someone was sat next to him but when he did he shifted his body to face me.

"Look I really don't want to be disru-"Tom began to talk but stopped abruptly when he saw me his eyes widening.

"W-what?I mean how?"Tom took a few moments to think of what to say huffing in frustration.

"Am I dreaming again?"Tom said emotionless which hurt a little but I guess he must be pretty shocked.

"You dream about me?Aww Tommy that's so sweet I always wondered what you dreamt about"I said laughing while his lips curled into a smile.

"I hate you,do you know how much you made me worry?!"Tom yelled while I laughed and a few teachers looked over to see what was going on.

"Its nice to see you too"I replied sarcastically still with a bit of joy left in my voice.

"Come here you!"Tom said pulling me into a tight hug while I snuggled up to him breathing in his pine smell.All of a sudden the moment was broken by the caretaker who was running in panting with a forehead full of sweat.

"T-there's dementors outside headmaster and guards from azkaban!"Just as the caretaker had finished speaking the guards walked in marching with lots of amour and weapons.

"Why have you come?"Headmaster Dippet.

"We believe that there is a criminal at large within the school grounds"One of them replied who appeared to be the leader of the group of guards.

"And who is that?"The headmaster asked his  voice breaking with worry for his students.

"Clara Pevensie"