Saviour

"Why are you here?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady, only for it to falter, tears coming to my eyes.

"I missed your birthday, did I not?" I only realized how close Tom had gotten, as he was now inches away from me, his arm extended out from underneath his cloak, to reveal two presents.

"The top one for you, the other is for Amber"

Not wanting to leave him standing there while I stared at them, I took them from him, thanking him in the process. However, I was already planning on where to hide Ambers present.

"I will know if Amber does not receive her present." When I only blinked at him, he took down his hood, which meant I was met with that same old smirk, with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"You never answered my question, why are you here?"

"I am here because I wished to see you"

"Do you think I am stupid, you knew that potentially, I would be where Harry was, you used me!"

"Once the boy is out of the way, things will be much easier for me! For us!" It was in that moment that I wasn't even thinking, I raised my free hand, and slapped him, hard across the cheek. Salty tears were now running freely down my own cheeks.

"Thanks to you, there is no us! If you had not been so obsessed with becoming immortal, none of this would have ever happened, I would have stayed with you, I wouldn't have to constantly live in fear of when I am going to be caught by aurors, and sentenced to death! I wouldn't have to give up my own daughter, because of the choices you made!" He seemed taken aback, for he sent me an unwavering cold glare, pulling his hood up and stepping away from me.

"You are not thinking clearly, I shall leave you to think about your actions. Whatever you do, don't go near the burrow, go home." And with that he transformed into black mist, flying above me into the night sky.

"Think about my actions?!" Was all I had time to angrily yell at him, before he had gone, heading straight for the burrow...then it clicked. He had saved the most important part last, and chosen the part which would cause me to react more. With the words "don't go back to the burrow", echoing in my head, I sprinted back through the village, to the Burrow.

"Harry, no!" The familiar voice of Remus, shouted in the distance. It was only when I got closer that I realized where Tom had waved Bellatrix off to.

Surrounded by weeds taller than me, I only caught glimpses of people running past, whom I guessed were both death eaters, and members of the order.

"Wheres Clara?" I heard Arthur Weasley say, not far from where I was stood. I turned towards where his voice had came from, only to become aware of someone stood behind me, spinning back around, my eyes locked with Fenrir Greyback, he sent me a glare before apparating away.

"Molly" Arthurs voice carried over to me, as I stood motionless in shock, the burrow was up in flames, in a couple of hours, it would be burnt to the ground, and everything the Weasleys had loved about it would be gone. Joining them in front of the home,  I couldn't help feel their pain, with each of them with tears in their eyes, it was a sorrowful sight. Realizing that none would notice if I left, I backed away, running into the nearby woods. Stupidly, I had forgotten my coat, and late at night like this, I couldnt say I felt 100% confident walking around on my own.  

After half an hour of endless wandering in the woods, it began to snow, as it began to settle, my vision began to grow blurry, the only thing on my mind at that point, was how cold I was. My blurred vision moved to my hands, which were holding the presents, and by now looked as though they were blue. Trying to take another step forward resulted in me falling to my knees, I was too weak to stop myself from falling onto my back, my whole body uncontrollably shaking. 

The shaking only seized when I felt warm hands cup my cheeks, and heat flowing from them through my body. Barely conscious, I could not find the strength to protest as I was scooped up, and lifted from the ground, wrapped up safely in a soft cloak, it was only my human nature that made me snuggle closer to the persons chest. After a while of listening to the cracking of twigs, and the whoosh of air, where we had apparated, the last thing on my mind was who was carrying me, and just where we were headed. But it should have been, dear reader, for little did I know in my current state, where I was now going to, was the last place I wanted to be.