Unexpected sorrows

"Why?"I stuttered feeling dizzy and having to lean against the door.

"He said it was for personal reasons"Abraxas mother replied and gestured for me to walk beside her.Taking a deep breath I followed her back up the stairs to a bedroom full to the brim of antique furniture.My eyes immediately caught something gold and when I looked closer the Slytherin locket was placed neatly in a box on the dresser.The dark grey women's eyes followed to where I was looking and she smiled.

"Tom asked if you could take care of it while he was gone"

"O-ok"I wasn't so sure about this whole setup.If Tom had left suddenly he could have at least told his friend not to bloody kidnap me.

"Well I can see your already settling in here,I will leave you to it dear"

"Wait!"I called out just she reached the beautifully carved oak door.

"Yes?"

"Whats your name?"

"Jean"What a lovely name.I thought not really noticing Jeans discreet smile as she exited the room.Realizing that I was going to be here for a while I decided to take a look around the place,it was huge!And I thought The Riddle house was big. Dawdling around I came across a closed door that looked so inviting.You know that feeling when all other doors and you want to know what is behind the closed one?Well that's exactly how I feel.Walking towards it I went to open the door only to find that it was locked.Darn it! Then I had a brilliant idea,I took out my bobby pin and used it to unlock the door.With a creak the door opened to reveal a library full to the brim with books.The bookcases were so high that there were ladders to reach the books on the top shelf.A bookworms wildest dream was fit into one library,amazing simply amazing.

Out of curiosity I wandered over to the fireplace which had family photos of Abraxas when he was younger and different members of the Malfoy family.I had to admit it was quite extensive.I nearly jumped out of my skin when footsteps sounded on the wooden floor behind me.

"Abraxas!"I gasped suddenly feeling guilty that I had broke into his library.

"What are you doing in here?"He asked with a frown and I was at a loss for words.

"Uh...I got bored"It was a pathetic excuse but it seemed to work.

"Did you know this library is locked for a reason?"Now this was getting awkward I looked anywhere but at him in embarrassment. 

"No"I replied pathetically and he nodded walking over to the armchair that I was stood next to.

"Its locked because when my father died me and my mother didn't want to come in here.This library was where he spent most of his time if he wasn't with us"

"I'm so sorry"I tried to smile but it came out as a weak one,that was probably even worse than not smiling at all.

"No its alright,he was a bit of a git really,so selfish,he would bring other women into the house when my parents marriage broke down,I don't think he ever loved her but she did..."He trailed off beginning to get tears in his eyes.

"Are you alright?"Seeming to realize that he was crying in front of a girl he flinched and walked away from me towards the door.

"Help yourself to a book"I nodded as he left quickly,I had struck a cord in him going in this library.Finding a book called 'Fantastic beasts and where to find them'.It took me a while but I eventually found my way back to my room.Only just having got comfy on the big double bed an owl landed right outside of my window.I recognized it as Penelope's.How did she know I was here?Opening the window her owl called Snowy hopped in and dropped the letter.Breaking the seal I pulled the note out which read:

Meet me at Burtchtree inn at 7:00 pm EXACTLY no later or we will miss the quidditch game. See ya Penelope 

I decided that I would sneak out an hour earlier and walk to the village as it was not far from the Malfoy Manor so that I wouldn't get caught by Abraxas or his mum Jean.I wasn't going to let Tom control my life!I was going to that game whether he liked it or not.