3

I have both math and physics with Liam apparently, and if in math class Mrs. Caro placed us next to each other, in physics Liam just told the girl that took the seat next to me to disappear. Guess what she did? Exactly! She disappeared.

He didn't say a word to me after math class, but thankfully in physics, Mr. Anderson didn't give us any exercise, because I am sure Liam would want me to help him with that too. 

When the second class ended and I was gathering my stuff, Tiffany appeared next to my desk and I took a step back making ready to run like a frightened rat. But she turns away from me and goes directly to Liam, putting her hands on his chest, and rises on her toes kissing his lips. My eyes widen in shock and I just can't understand that feeling inside my stomach, what is that? Why I can't place this stupid feeling? Am I sick? 

"Liam, love, why are you staying with this loser now?" she asks with a high-pitched voice pointing in my direction. 

I finish gathering my stuff and head to the door biting my tongue to make sure I am not saying anything when I hear him answering her.

"I am not your love, Tiffany, I told you, it was a one-time thing only, ok? Now please, mind your own fucking business and leave me alone."

I hear him heading in my direction and I start moving faster heading to the cafeteria, hoping he will not come after me. But Liam walks past me like he doesn't even see me like he doesn't know me at all. Which is kind of true, the guy doesn't know me. And why the hell would I think he would come after me? 

Come on, Nat, what's wrong with you today? He's into girls like Tiffany, plus you don't know him, and he kind of scares the hell out of you...

"Hey!" I say sitting next to Mary at our usual table. "Where's your new boyfriend, ha?" I say teasing.

She looks at me with big puppy eyes and a huge smile appears on her face. I know that look, that look means she's about to ask me to sell one of my kidneys. 

"What do you want?" I'm asking rolling my eyes.

"Look, I know you hate parties, and this is not a party, definitely not a party... but Logan has this thing at his house on Saturday and there are going to be just a couple of his friends from Briwarm, alcohol, and a barbeque. Could you please, please, please come with me? I need my friend there!"

"Briwarm? That's where he used to live?" she nods. 

"Please say yes, Nat, I just really want you there for moral support, I will meet Logan's friends and I really like him... Plus you need to get out of your house and have some fun."

I remember I just promised my parents I will start living again, making friends and all that crazy stuff so sighting I smile at my friend nodding. She takes my hands into hers and smiles at me with watery eyes.

"Fine, I'll come."

"Thanks!" she says sanding me a kiss before looking behind me, his smile widening.

I follow her gaze to see Logan and his brother approaching our table, with trays full of food, coffee, and coke. I guess guys really eat a lot. 

"Hey, Nat! Hey, beautiful!"

Logan says sitting next to Mary and kissing her directly on her lips, like a full grown-ups kiss, with tongue and everything. I'm blushing looking away, but instead of looking at absolutely nothing, I find myself staring into some dark eyes. 

Liam took the seat next to me and he simply looks at me with a cocky smile on his face and I don't really know why but I stare at his lips imagining doing to them exactly what Mary is doing to his boyfriend's lips. This is wrong for so many reasons... Danger, Nat! This guy is dangerous!