29

When I was younger we used to come to the mountain for vacation but only in summer, because no one in my family is a fan of cold snowy days, me included. But looking out the window as Liam drives I realize I might tolerate the cold for this beautiful view, here is so much snow, everything is covered in this white blanket, trees included. Everywhere around the street winter trees are standing tall, like they are trying to touch the sky, and the snow makes them look like lovely Christmas trees that only need some presents underneath. 

We haven't seen a lot of houses on the road, but each one we've passed by was nicely decorated with string lights, snowmen guarding the yard, and little Santa on their smoky chimney ready to get inside the house and give everyone gifts. I've never in my life seen houses so Christmassy looking, with so many lights, decorations, and I love it.

"We are 20 minutes away from Tina's cabin and I wanted to ask you something."

I turn to look at Liam when he puts his hand over mine which is resting comfortably on his leg for quite some time now. When he's sure he has my attention he speaks again.

"Is it ok with you if we will share a room these days?"

Call it surprise, shock, or whatever, but that's exactly what happens to me the moment I fully understand his words. My cheeks turn red, my eyes get wider, a heavy feeling forming in my stomach as a small gasp escapes my open lips. 

Sharing a room with your boyfriend must mean having sex, right? But I just told him a few hours back that I am not ready for sex, he seemed ok with it, did he changed his mind? I love Liam, I know I do, but I am afraid of doing it, even if we know each other for quite some time now, we only started dating and I am scared. Mom told me that the first time you're with someone it's quite normal to feel nervous about it, but it's not just nerves I feel, I am literally scared about it.

"Cookie, I promise it is not code for sex, I told you we can wait for as long as we need. "

"Then why would we share a room?"

I ask biting my lower lip nervously, looking at me he smiles and places his hand on my face, gently pulling on my lip to stop me. 

"You're so sexy when you do that, did you know? " I shake my head blood running to my cheeks and suddenly it's way too warm inside the car. 

"Why wouldn't we share one? I think we could spend some time just the two of us, sleep together, use some intimacy, don't you think?"

"I don't know, Liam... "

He pulls me into a sweet kiss moving his eye from the road to me and back on the road again, and wraps his right hand on my waist making me put my head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, baby, it was just an idea. Anyways I will sleep alone and you will share a room with Alicia and Franci, so we will have my room to spend some time alone when you want it."

The idea of sleeping with Liam doesn't sound bad at all, and how could it? Falling asleep in his arms sounds like a dream, being able to spend so much time just the two of us in a crowded house sound good too. Plus, we will have the intimacy to kiss every time we would want and I trust Liam, I really do, and if he says nothing will happen then I believe him. 

"You know what, you're right. I will sleep in your room, but only if you promise me one thing. "

"Anything!"

Liam says so fast I don't even have time to finish my sentence properly with a cheerful voice and a big smile.

"Promise me you will not wake me up at 6 AM unless someone is dying."