32

When sleep starts to fade away and reality takes over I become aware of the hot body laying down next to me and about the simple fact that I am using it as my personal bed, my entire right side is laying on top of it. My first thought is that I should move, but then I feel Liam's hand on my back caressing my skin ever so gently that I feel I might be still asleep, dreaming. 

I open my eyes smiling looking at Liam's morning face, sleepy eyes that glow in a specific way when he sees I am awake, plump lips still bearing the signs of last night kissing, rosy cheeks, and messy dark hair that invites me to run my fingers through it. 

"Morning, beautiful."

Liam says with a breathy voice as I reach his curly hair to brush it off his forehead, he puts both his hands around my waist at the same time I put my arms down the bed lifting myself up. At the moment my chest is no longer on his, but two inches away from his face I realize blushing that I have no shirt on and my boobs are not only exposed but basically in his face. 

I reach for the blanket covering myself just after Liam places a sweet kiss on my ultra-sensitive skin making me shiver. He starts laughing at the sight of a very red me, holding the blanked for dear life, not daring to look in his eyes. Liam grabs the blanket pulling it so fast out of my arms that I can't even blink, he then tosses it away leaving me standing almost naked in front of a very hungry-looking Liam. He gets on his knees on the bed scanning me shamelessly and starting to laugh when he sees me trying to cover myself with my hands. He simply gets up, takes a few steps before bending down, when he turns to face me heading to where I was standing my blue tank top is in his hands. 

I try to get it from his hands as I turn around to hide my body, but he puts one hand on me forcing me to face him as the other pulls my arms down exposing me once again. My cheeks are on fire, but something happens inside my core when I see Liam's dark gaze traveling from my body to my eyes and back licking his lips.

"Baby, didn't I saw you last night just like this?" Unable to answer or move I simply stare at him. "Weren't my lips kissing your skin making you moan in pleasure? Tell me, Nataly, is my memory tricking me, was I dreaming about it? "

When I don't say anything he lifts his eyebrows and I know what that means, he can wait as long as needed for me to answer, and to emphasize it his eyes travel down my body once again.

"You were not dreaming..."

"Than care to explain why are you so desperately trying to cover yourself up? You are not a morning person and you love to have a lazy morning, so why aren't we in bed cuddling right now? "

"I'm naked..." I say like this should be reason enough to explain the whys. 

"Yeah, you are, cookie, and you look delicious." 

He sighs giving me my shirt and I know what he says makes total sense like he's right, I should not feel so shy all of the sudden, but I can't help it. Staying naked in front of him while making out is one thing, walking around him naked in the morning is a completely different one and I am not quite ready for it. Yet.

Only when I have my shirt on he closes the distance between us putting his hands on my waist. He places a soft kiss on my lips before lifting my head so I could look into his eyes when he talks.

"One day, Nat, you will walk around our room the entire day without any clothes on." 

 I kiss his lips fast before I smile realizing that he's probably right, at some point I will be comfortable with my naked body around him, but this will take time.

"One day," I say looking into his darkening eyes as I get up going to take some comfy clothes before heading to the bathroom.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth I get into a black pair of leggings and a burgundy oversized sweater with a high neck. When I get out of the bathroom Liam sits on the bed wearing black sweatpants and a simple gray shirt looking down at his phone frowning not even noticing me.