35

Liam looks at me from head to toe taking in all the details of my outfit holding his breath and when his face gets a little redder than normal, trust me, I get worried about it.

Maybe this jumpsuit wasn't the best idea, after all. I say to myself looking down at my body. I chose for the New Year's Eve party a black jumpsuit, with one shoulder covered up with a maxi bell sleeve, the other showing up from the tinny strap. The low-cut neck is so low cut that it almost reaches my belly button, the front matching with the back, leaving a lot of skin exposed, giving an excellent view to my boobs. My upper back is bare, but fortunately, the jumpsuit has very high waist pants so my lower back is covered nicely. The pants are straight making my legs look even longer than they really are. I've completed the outfit with a golden waist belt and matching shoes with the highest heels I have ever worn. 

Honestly, I was quite proud of my look, hoping it will impress Liam, but right now I don't know if he's impressed or doesn't like it and finds a way to say it to me. 

"Ok," Greg says laughing and tapping on Liam's shoulder, "time to go, or we will be late."

Everyone starts to move heading to the door, all looking super dressed up and excited about tonight's party. Liam and I start walking to his car, none of us saying anything. I don't even tell him how amazing he looks tonight, feeling way too insecure about myself. 

But he does look amazing in his black jeans, black jacket, and a white t-shirt, that I honestly didn't know he owns. I mean, I never thought he owned something that is not black or gray. Something about his outfit makes him look even sexier, darker. I love how his hair is carefully combed back, no sight of his normal messy hair, his beard was freshly shaved and he smells so good it's making it hard for me to think straight. 

I blush remembering last night events, how he made me feel, how he looked, his eyes darker than ever, his touches so soft, his lips hot and wet and his perfume... for the first time I realized his perfume doesn't smell like a forest, but like cedar with floral and citrus notes. Something about this memory makes me feel sexier, makes me feel confident and strong, so I turn to face him when he starts the engine destroying the awkward silence we found ourselves into.  

Liam looks at me, his eyes glowing in the dark of his car, his smile widens when he looks down my body licking his lips, making me blush even harder at the memory of his licking his fingers last night. 

"I'm an idiot!" he finally says shocking me. 

"What?"

He reaches for my exposed skin, brushing his finger softly around my boobs giving me goosebumps. 

"You're so beautiful, baby. You look amazing tonight and me, like an idiot, all I can fucking think about is how much I would love to take you out of that dress right now." 

And to prove his point he moves the material covering one of my boobs exposing me to his hungry eyes leaning in to kiss my sensitive skin his big hand caressing the other. I gasp closing my eyes, letting my head down amazed with how good he makes me feel. 

"Let's stay home, cookie. I promise it will be worthy." 

Yes! Please, let's do that.

"No", I find myself saying with a sigh. "We can't, Liam, we promised the others and they might have left in a hurry," I say looking around the empty yard "but they want us there."

"I don't want to go, I just want to have you naked on my bed the whole night. There's no better way to start the year than this."

Laughing I reach for him kissing him hard, before biting his lower lip while pulling his hair a little making him moan. "Liam, we will go to the club with our friends. Afterward, you will have me all for yourself." I kiss his neck before whispering to his ear with what I hope to be a sexy voice. "And let me tell you, I don't wear anything under this jumpsuit, my love."