38

When we get to my house it's already 10 PM, dark outside and extremely cold, so Liam and I run from the car into the house exhaling in relief when we feel the warm cozy atmosphere inside. Everything is exactly as I left it, the tree decorated with red and silver, the big snowman standing next to it, the big table that dad set up for Christmas diner is still in the middle of the room.

"Home sweet home," I say smiling as I go to the kitchen to start the coffee maker. "Are you hungry, babe?" 

Liam enters the kitchen and wraps his hands around my waist, pulling my back against his muscular chest pressing my butt against his lower body so I can feel his hardness. I blush instantly, but at the same time I feel so aroused about the fact that I am doing this to him, I feel sexy and confident and so in love... I move my ass against him slowly as I lean my head on his shoulder inhaling his so familiar scent.

What is Liam doing to me? I can't recognize myself...

He spins me around making me face him and takes me in his arms only to help me sit on the countertop with my legs around his waist. Liam clashes his lips against mine groaning as his hand gets under my shirt cupping one of my breasts, making my blood set on fire.

Every cell in my body screams for more. I want more and I want it right now.

Grabbing the ends of his shirt I pull it off exposing his perfect strong body and I unbutton his pants making them go down together with his boxers, not breaking eye contact for a second. I can't get used to the sight of his naked body yet, every time he's like this it takes my breath away seeing how gorgeous he really is. And he's mine.

Liam takes my shirt off in one single motion together with my bra leaving my oversensitive breasts exposed, but not for long because he leans in kissing, sucking, and biting each of them making me cry out in pleasure. His hands travel fast on my body, taking me out of my jeans in a second, only the thin material of my panties being between my core and his taunting fingers.

"You're so wet for me, cookie," he says with a husky voice that makes my insides melt. "Are you still sore, baby?" Liam's hand rubs that sensitive spot that makes me lose my mind and I shake my head so violently I might end up breaking something. 

"No, I'm not." my voice sounds as needy as I feel for him. "Please, Liam... Please" 

"Good! Because I need so fucking much to be inside of you right now."

"Please!" I say digging my fingernails into his shoulder as he rolls up a condom on his length and positions himself between my legs. 

"Tell me if I'm too rough, cookie, ok?" I nod as I move my hips desperate for some friction just as he slides inside of me with just one swift motion being all in. 

I gasp at the sudden intrusion, clenching my hands around his shoulders for support since the shock of how fast he moved and the intense pleasure makes me lose my balance. Being so deliciously stretched around him, the feeling of him inside of me, Liam's lips against mine, his tongue dancing with mine, his arms wrapped around me... everything is so intense, so good.

Liam doesn't move for some time, giving me time to adjust to him, when he feels me relaxing in his arms and trying to move in need of some friction he gets out of me ever so slowly. I feel every inch of him, my inside tightening around him, my skin burning, my brain shutting down unable to keep up with all the sensations. He bites my bottom lip looking into my eyes just as he thrusts back causing my entire body to shake. 

Pleasure? What a small word to describe what I am feeling right now.

"More, please, more!" I say with an airy voice and he indulges me pumping harder and faster and deeper, until we go over the edge together, both of us moaning loud each other's name, biting, sucking, and licking each other's lips.