Epilogue

"Mommy, Isis doesn't let me play with them!" little two years old Tommy yells running towards Mary and I are sitting drinking our usual Saturday morning coffee, while Liam and Logan train somewhere around the house. "Please, mommy, tell her I want to play too."

Tears fall down his cheeks, his beautiful big blue eyes now filled with little red marks, proof he's crying for some time now, his messy blond hair making him look utterly cute. He looks so much like his dad, a little version of him, but the same friendly expression, same instant need to smile at the simple sight of him. 

"Don't listen to him, mom... he was mean to us," Isis says walking towards us holding hands with Criss, Tiffany's and Anna's beautiful girl. Of course, Isis and Criss are inseparable best friends since birth almost, considering Criss is two months older than Isis. 

Isis and Criss look so much alike, that always shocks me considering they don't actually share blood. Both of them are quite tall some four years old and extremely talkative, guess they took it from their mothers. They both have long black hair that reaches the middle of their backs, beautiful big brown eyes that make you feel they could read into your soul directly, and such amazing minds that it kind of scares me. 

"Please, kids, play nice together or you'll be in big trouble because you will upset aunty Nataly and she will never come back to visit again," Mary says in her motherly voice as Tommy jumps in her lap wiping his tears off. 

Three sets of big eyes look at me with worry, frowning at the idea of never visiting again, which is funny considering I live three houses down the block and I am almost every two days visiting. I don't think they will particularly miss me, but the gifts and sweet treats and the crazy-ass man I bring every time that plays with them until they all fall exhausted. 

"She will still be visiting my moms," Criss says smiling knowingly. "Isn't it right, aunty?" 

I look in Mary's direction for confirmation and she nods trying her best not to laugh or roll her eyes at the little girl that just like her mom, always finds a loophole. 

"No," I say frowning acting all upset "I will stop visiting all of you if you don't play nicely, I don't want nieces and nephews that act like that." 

Their faces make me burst out laughing and they quickly follow the lead, only Mary frowns at me and I know what she thinks, I am the worst help ever with kids, I can't say no to them and I can't be the bad aunt. I simply can't.

"Isis, take your brother and go find your dad and your uncle to let them know lunch will be ready in an hour," she says and I am surprised to see the little girl coming to take Tommy's hand as the three of them starts walking towards the house. 

I never thought I will see Mary becoming such an amazing mom, I can still remember how crazy she used to be before meeting Logan, how she would run of her house in the middle of the night to date or change boys like they were socks. And now she and Logan have been happily married for 6 years and they have two amazing kids that I love like they were mine, and I've never seen her upset or complaining about something. 

"I'll message Tiffany to see if they will be here in an hour," she says as her fingers move quickly on the phone. "She said they were going to buy Criss a present for her birthday next week."

Tiffany is happy too, after everything she's been through she's finally happy and she deserves it more than anyone else. Anna was always there for her, always trying to help and being supportive all the time, so it made sense when Tiffany finally asked Anna to marry her a few months after the craziness was over. A year later Tiffany let us know Anna was pregnant, that the artificial insemination was successful and they will have a girl that they decided to call Criss after our sister.