22

Today every single muscle in my body hurts after yesterday's weight training, somehow we ended up working out the entire session with weights and it was not fun at all. Even if my body is much stronger now, my muscles are tighter and leaner a 60 minutes workout still makes me feel like shit the next day. 

In the last 3 months, my body changed a lot, I can easily work out with 10 kilograms now, I can run even for an hour at the highest speed on the treadmill and I know much more than just throwing a punch. If Liam is tired or just out of focus, I can even defeat him sometimes when we are practicing self-defense scenarios, but in the kickboxing ring, I get my ass kicked every time. 

So today is not a good day for me or my body, even if in the morning when Liam came to drive me to school as if he did for the first days of the week and gives me a pill for the pain, I don't feel better. 

"Nataly, are you sure you're ok? You look like you're in a lot of pain."

Mary asks in our history class with concerned eyes. She stays behind me with Logan and Liam sits next to me, we switched places in the second week of school when Liam gave my friend a huge box with her favorite chocolates as a bribe so she would move without a fight. 

"I am fine, my muscles are just sore after yesterday's workout." I turn my back to her when she puts a hand on my shoulder making me close my eyes so I don't growl in pain. Ok, it hurts me like hell.

"You should take a pill or something, twinkle. It's the 10th time when she's in pain after your fucking training, Liam, you promised to take care of her! "

Liam frowns at her but doesn't answer, he saw the pain on my face when she touched me so now he turned around so he would face me.

"Cookie, does it really hurt that bad?" I nod. "Where does it hurts? "

I point to my right shoulder where I feel like someone is stabbing me with millions of tiny knives causing my muscles there to tear apart. Hurt much worse than usual soreness, with which I am quite familiar too, but not as bad as a broken rib hurts. 

Liam asks Mary to move in his place when the teacher comes in so he could help me with the pain. Today I wear a pair of boyfriend jeans, a tank top, and a cardigan, so Liam simply pulls my cardigan over my shoulder exposing my skin. 

"Logan, do you have the cream with you?"

He asks his brother before I feel the coolness of the menthol cream that they use for relieving their muscle pain after intense training. I also have one home that Liam bought for me when I started to work out with him because I was always in pain. 

He massages my shoulder the entire time we are in class with so circular motions making the entire area feel cold from the cream, but hot at the same time from his touch. Liam doesn't even care about the look everyone in class gives us, everyone that could see what he's doing at least, they are looking at him with mocking eyes I know too well, but he doesn't seem to care. 

Even Mary looks at me biting her bottom lip trying so hard not to burst out laughing, she's always making fun of him and me and our weird friendship. 

When the bell rings I don't have the chance to even thank Liam because he gets up so quickly heading to the door. He's halfway there when he yells back:

"See you at the cafeteria."

Logan laughs looking with an all-knowing smile at Mary who can't hold her laughter anymore. They both laugh hard when he gets out of the class meeting in the hallway with the others to go have lunch together. 

"I'll catch up with you."

I say heading to the lady's room, to make sure I don't have cream all over my clothes and hair, that thing stains as if nothing else could.