37

"Good morning, baby!" Liam says waking me up while holding me against his chest and caressing my back.

As soon as I open my eyes last night events come back to me in flashes turning my cheeks red and my skin hotter. I had sex with Liam! Last night I had sex with Liam and it was amazing, addictive, beyond words. 

"Good morning, babe!" I say kissing the soft skin on his chest. 

Liam lifts my head placing a sweet kiss on my lips before cupping my cheeks between his hands making me look him straight in the eyes.

"How do you feel, cookie?"

"Hmmm... I am... fine" I manage to say without blushing even more as I realize that I feel quite strange down there. Not bad strange, more like different strange, but I guess is normal after last night. 

Liam gets up walking around without anything on, making me gasp at the sight of his crazy hot naked body. I watch him shamelessly crossing the room admiring how his back muscles tense when he moves, how spectacular his ass is, and how delicious his skin looks. I could get used to him walking around all day naked. 

"Seeing something you like, cookie? If you want something all you have to do is ask" Liam says with a cocky smile using the same words he said to me for the first time. 

I instantly feel the blood running to my cheeks and I avoid his gaze, but then remembering how we were last night I realize how stupid it is to feel ashamed right now. Why would I feel shy all of the sudden considering last night's events? I turn to face him getting on my knees on the bed just as naked as he is, letting the sheets fall around me exposing my skin. 

"Good, because right now I want you," I say with an airy voice looking him directly in the eyes.

Liam takes something from his back and walks towards me with pure desire in his eyes, making me feel like a little lamp that is about to be devoured by the big bad wolf. And I love the feeling! 

When he reaches me he pulls me in a kiss slipping one hand between my thighs making me gasp in surprise feeling his cold touch under my extremely hot skin. I moan loudly as he moves one finger against that so sensitive spot and I pull his hair deepening the kiss. He rewards me with a sexy groan of his own and I try to lay back inviting him to continue.

"I want you!" he says growling between clenched teeth.

"Take me." I didn't know this side of me before, the bold, confident, sexy, provocative side, but damn, I like it. 

"Are you sure? Aren't you sore after last night?"

"Hmm, yes, I am a little," I say realizing he's kind of right, I am quite sore, that's why I was feeling different. 

"Here, take this, it will help you feel better," he says placing some painkillers on my hand. "Are you ok, baby?" if I wouldn't already love Liam with all my heart I would fall for him again right now, seeing the concern in his eyes, how his jaw clenched at the thought he could have hurt me somehow. 

"Yes, I am. And I am happy, so happy. How are you?" 

"How am I? Well, let's see..." he says smiling. "I am extremely happy. I am in love with this amazing girl that for some reason loves me back. And I am so hard for her right now that I don't know how I keep myself from taking her again and again and again." 

Giggling I get out of bed heading to the bathroom to take a shower when I remember something and I feel so embarrassed about it. Looking at the sheets I try to find the proof of my recently lost virginity trying to think about a way I could hide the evidence from the person who cleans the cabin. I mean it's personal and I don't like the idea of someone seeing it.