17

When Liam gets out of the house one hour later he is alone, his hair is now dried and he doesn't seem as sad as he was earlier on the staircase. He searches for someone around the crowd and I know in an instant he searches for me, but before I could even start to hope he will not see me his face lights up, and starts walking towards where I am standing.

"Can we talk?" he says grabbing my arm forcing me to face him.

I know it's childish, stupid and whatever you want to call it, but I don't want to talk about what happened, I don't want to hear him, because honestly there is nothing to talk about. We're friends, we had a moment, the moment is over, and now back to reality. Hell, he was the one coming to reality pretty fast, if you ask me...

"There's nothing to talk about, Liam."

I say acting like there's nothing that eats me up inside as I put my hand on his chest and smile letting him know I am fine, that there's no need for him to explain anything. I don't want him to think I am hurt, because this will make both of us only feel worse.

Liam pulls me against his chest wrapping his hands around me making the girls gasp and some of the boys look at us. I push against his chest freeing myself trying to laugh it out, but his face is not playful, he's angry.

"You can either come with me willingly inside the house to talk or I can easily carry you inside, cookie. Your choice."

"There's nothing to tal..."

Before finishing that sentence he lifts me on his shoulder for everyone's amusement, jokes are made, people are talking but I can't really understand what they are saying. I try to fight him to let me down, but he keeps on walking carrying me like I am a bag of potatoes.

"Let her down!"

Logan yells from somewhere, but Liam doesn't listen.

"Mind your own girl cause I'll mind mine, bro!"

He says with a voice I don't recognize as his own as we enter his house and he lucks the door behind letting me down. As soon as my feet touch the ground I slap him hard across his face and I can't describe how incredibly good it makes me see his cheek getting red where I just hit him.

He looks back at me with angry eyes as he steps forwards pushing me against the wall behind me. I don't understand how I know what he tries to do to me, but somehow I am sure he wants to kiss me and that makes me even angrier and I find myself talking before I could think about it.

"If you dare to do what you think about doing right now, I swear to you Liam I will never talk to you again."

My voice sounds so gravely when I speak that Liam takes a step back instantly getting his hands off my body, looking for the first time since I met him scared. Somehow I managed to put enough straight into my voice for him to see I mean it.

I breathe in and out multiple times trying to calm down, to become that friendly Nataly I was minutes ago before he went all caveman style on me.

"What do you want to talk about, Liam?"

I ask acting like we didn't make an entire scene just now in front of his friends and basically all of mine, except Alicia who couldn't be here. I force a smile with my words and he frowns at me with a confused face.

"You know."

He says with a serious voice that I hear for the first time on him outside the training room. I shrug like I have no idea what he wants to tell me. I don't want to provoke him, I swear, I just want him to let things like they are, not making everything harder than it should be. Nothing actually happened, we almost kissed, we should buy a drink for Greg for interrupting us, and now everything should go back to normal.