Ch21

Ch21

Ch. 21

We say there on the couch watching tv while Simone was playing with Chloe. When the movie "Rocky 1" went to commercial 5 sweaty and very hungry boys rushed through the door. All the boys went to thier girlfriends and laid all over them including Niall. His sweaty stinky body laid across my clean good scented one.

"Ew get off of me" Sophia said pushing Liam onto the floor with a big thud. Harry was kissing all over Chloe like he hadn't seen her in forever.

"Alright Harry don't eat the poor child." I said. Everyone laughed. Niall got off me and went to Mones who was say on the floor picking at Liam. He swooped her up tossing her in the air and caught her again, she giggled at him and he attacked her fave with kisses.

"Oh my god can you too have children yet? Honestly we know you both want them and who cares how young you are. Niall needs to be a father it could take the edge out of his life" Harry groaned. I blushed deep red and looked down. Niall set Simone on his hip and and looked at Harry.

"You know mate you are right" what the hell. He gave Simone to Zayn and walked toward me. I have him a questioning look. He pulled my arm so I was standing up and bended over.

"Niall what the hell are y-" I was cut off by him picking me up throwing me over his shoulder. He started walking up stairs to his room with me pounding on his back.

"Yo bro we didn't mean right now" Louis screeched. I giggled as we got to his room and he set me on the ground. He looked down at me and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You're beautiful" he almost whispered. I felt my cheeks heat up again.

"I wish" I said looking down.

"Hey." He said putting two fingers u see my chin. " you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I'm so lucky to have you princess" he said looking me right on the eyes. I smiled and he leaned down planting a sweet but needy kiss to my lips. He started kissing me with more passion. His hands more from my chin to my waist slowly moving me closer to him. He pulled away from my lips and went to neck. He started nibbling under my ear and I moaned out. He pulled away after feeling successful with my moan. He kissed me again biting my lip and pulled away. I smiled at him.

"Hey I want to take you out. To dinner Saturday night" he said smiling.

"Ok like fancy or Nandos" I asked him seriously. He chuckled

"Fancy but pack a polar of comfortable but dressy clothes like jeans and a jumper ok" I nodded and pecked his lips hugging his waist. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder squeezing me tight.

"We should get back downstairs before they really think we did something" he grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. When we got down there everyone looked at us horrified.

"We didn't do anything. But El, Soph, Pezza, Chloe, I need your help Saturday. We are going out and I've got nothing to wear." I said smiling. They all squeeled and said ok and started rambling on about what I could do. Oh man.

~4 hours later~

Alone at last. Kim came and got Simone and everyone left. It was only like 6:30 but Niall was already in bed. I walked I to the room and walked towards him. Once I got to the edge of the bed he looked up from his phone.

"Come here" he grabbed my waits and rolled us over so he was hovering over me. He kissed my forehead, then my both my cheeks then my nose. He went to kiss my lips and let his lingerie on mine. I smiled into the kiss.

" I love you" he mumbled into my lips before licking my bottom lip begging for entrance I let him in causing a heated make out session to happen. He pulled away and pecked my lips once more. He rolled off of me keeping his arms wrapped around me cuddling me close to
Him.

"I love you too" I mumbled into his chest. He pulled the duvet over us and I soon drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------

I woke up in a cold sweat my body jolted up gasping for air. I looked at the clock. 12 am. I started to cry that dream was awful. It wasn't even a dream, it was a nightmare. It was about 'Rob getting out of jail and finding me. He shot and killed Niall right in front if me. Then he went to my friends, killing them all as well. Then there was Simone. She wailes as her mum laid lidless in front if her almost like she knew I cried pleading him not to hurt her. He could do what he wanted with me just don't hurt her. The last thing that happend was I heard two pops and felt pain all throughout my body'

I sat there sobbing trying not to wake Niall up.

Nialls POV
I heard sobbing coming from next to me. I didn't feel Kylie next to me and started panicking. My eyes shot open to see her huddles into a ball at the head of the bed. I say up and pulled her into me. She started to calm down a bit. I didn't know why or what cause her to cry I just hates seeing her like that. We soon fell asleep with my back on the headboard and her cuddled on top of me.