Ch4

We pulled up to the club around 8:55. When we got got inside we went straight to the VIP section. While weaving through people I clutched onto the back of Niall's shirt so I wouldn't get lost. We walked behind the rope and sat down on the couches next to the group of people that he called his friends. There was a boy with hair up in a quiff and blue eyes named Louis next to a girl named Eleanor. Next to them sat Liam and Sophia and next to them was was a boy with raven hair named Zayn I'm guessing and next to him was Perrie. Sitting with some girl on his lap in a chair was a curly haired boy that they said name was Harry. They all had tattoos and piercings. Kind of intimidating if you ask me.

" hey guys this is Kylie Kylie that's Louis, Eleanor, you already know Liam and Sophia, Zayn, Perrie, and Harry." I was right. They all waved when he introduced them. Niall's had pulled me onto his lap in an open chair next to Louis, they started talking and I started talking to Sophia.

" any problems getting dressed?" She asked with a smirk
" one interruption but other than that no." I laughed. I never had a problem with being shy unles you were really cute or scary.

" wanna drink" Niall asked I nodded my head and headed towards the bar. The bartender was a young girl who looked about 20. She kept eyeing Niall and I could feel myself getting angry. Niall slipped his hand around my waist pulling me into him so my chest was against his. I turned slightly so I could see the bar.

"Can I help ya?" She asked in a peppy voice.
" can I get two beers and four shots" Niall said I looked at him with the 'what the hell are you doing' look he jus smirk and kissed my check. The bartender squinted and got the drinks. What even are we? I haven't known him long enough to say we are anything more than friends. He is really sweet and nice but he seems dangerous. She gave us our drinks and Niall handed me a beer. When we got back to the zone with our fusion the music was bumping louder than before. I took a long swig as the alcohol went down with a burning sensation. Then Niall handed me a shot.

" trying to get me wasted" I said and turned to him
" just drink it it's your birthday remember" I giggled and chugged it.

~~~ a few hours later~~~

Everything is doubled. The room is spinning and I feel like I'm as light as a feather. I'm sitting on Niall's lap and am on what seems to be my 3 beer. I look at Niall who doesn't seem nearly as intoxicated as I am.

" let's dance" I say and start to giggle grabbing his arm pulling him to the dance floor. When we get out there the song ' partition' come on by Beyoncé I start moving my hips to the beat of the song against Niall. His hands slither around my hip s guiding them against his. We danced like that for the next for songs.

" I will be right back I. Getting another one." I lifts his empty beer bottle up and I nodd and keep moving. All of a sudden some guy come up to me and we start dancing. He starts to tug me out of the crowed. I protest he pulls on my wrist harder forcing me to got with him.

" stop I don't wanna go with you" I say in a little kid grumpy irritated voice.
"Stop being a bitch and come with me we won't be gone long baby" his words like venom in my ear. I pull away when I feel his arm come around my waist a pick me up dragging me with him

" stop put me down!!!! Help! Help me! Niall !!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs I squirm and keep kicking until I hear a voice I am thankful to hear.

"Put . Her. Down" Niall said sounding angry.
" oh c'mon mate I'm just having fun with the little slut" that hurt. I felt tears start to come out of my eyes. I kicked again earning a groan. He dropped me and I ran to Niall. He hugged me and we walked back to the VIP section.

" hey we are gonna head out" he said getting his keys and grabbing my hand. We swayed through the people like when we got here. As soon as we got to Niall's car he pushed me up against the car and kissed me harshly. I could taste the alcohol mixing from both of us. Ne pulled away and told me to get in the car , I did. He got in the sped off to his flat. When we got to the flat he opened door shut it then pushed me up against it. He kissed just like he did when we were against his car.