Ch.16

Kylies POV.

It's been a few weeks since we were at my grandmas and I miss everyone horribly. When we left cam started to cry horridly and I felt my heart crack. I love him so much. We spent the last two days at my grams with my family and just hanging out. It was now sometime in February and it was dark and cold outside with rainy weather.

" hey you wanna go to training with me today" Niall asked suddenly, walking downstairs. I thought for a moment. I would be bored other wise and I have off today so why not.

" sure" I ran upstairs and got changed into some Capri yoga pants a tank that the underarms and shredded and some nike shocks. Wondering about my job? It's going good. Some nights I have had to call Niall in because these drunk guys would try and get touchy of me and Kim. Kim and I have become close, she is almost like a mum to me now. I can go to her about almost anything. As for the crew we went out clubbing a few days after we got back. The next day while our boys recovered from a hung over we went out to breakfast and had some girl time. Chloe and Harry were still together and I was glad. I really liked her as did the other girls she was sweet and made Harry happy. El and Louis, Sophia and Liam, and Zayn and Perrie are still golden.

I walked downstairs to see Niall on his phone by the door. When he heard me coming he looked up and a smirk grew on his face.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he locked his phone and grabbed my hand. We walked out to the car and hopped in. We drove about 7 minutes until we hit the gym, I saw some familiar cars there. We walked into the gym hand in hand, Niall swinging our hands back and forth. When we got Inside I saw Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. Stretching or jumping rope.

" Kylie" Louis shouted and ran to me giving me the biggest hug ever. He was all sweaty so I pushed him off of me. We laughed and all the other boys said hello. Niall set his bag down in front of a wall made up of a huge mirror, in fact all the walls were made up of mirrors. He took his shirt off and went straight for the punching bag. He wrapped something around his hands and then put on light weight gloves.

"Harry" he nodded his head toward the punching bag. Harry walked over to the bag and held it while Niall beat the shit out of it. That's when an older man walked in, he looked oddly fimiliar.

"Hey simon" Liam. Oh right that was simon, the boys "manager".

" hey boys you don't have any matched scheduled for the next couple of days but you do have to train everyday but on a loose schedule just as long as it s for 3 hours a day I don't care when. Whose the girl" he said pointing to me after he talked the whole time and didn't noticed me at all.

" that's Niall's girlfriend Kylie" Harry spoke up smiling at me. I smiled back nervously and I think Niall noticed because he came and stood next to me.

" oh ok. Hi Kylie I'm simon. Any ways boys you better get back to work." I smiled and let out a breathe I hadn't realized I'd been holding. Niall hugged me and kissed my temple and went back to the punching bag. After like an hour of him punching the bag he yelled across the room and it made an echo.

" babe you want to help me?" He question looking at me. I nodded and got up off the floor where I had been sitting. I was bored so i'd do anything.

" what's up babe" I said approaching him. All the other boys had left threw out the hour. They were here before us so it made sense. He pecked my lips and giggled he tried to hug me but I stepped away.

" Um no you are all sweaty and gross what did you want help with" I said laughing.

" I need to do sit ups and I need you to sit on my feet." He said taking a swig of water after he finished talking. I nodded my head as in saying sure, in volleyball we use to do the same thing for the other teammates. Niall walked over to his phone and started blasting music. The song "believe me" by drake and lil Wayne came on. I started nodding my head as we made our way to the middle of the floor. Niall got into sit up position and I got down and kneeled in front of him putting my hands on his feet. He started doing sit ups and every time he would come up up his face would get close to mine. About the 20th sit up in he started kissing me every time he came up. He only had to do 50. On the 50th sit up he came up and kissed me roughly, biting my bottom lip and pulled away. I giggled as I sat back and he got up, he held out his hand and I took it as he pulled me up. As I started walking away from I felt a slap against my ass. I gasped and looked back at a childishly grinning Niall. I just chuckled and continued to walk over to the wall checking my phone. I had a text from Sophia.

From Sophia
Hey bitch what are you doing tonight

I chuckled a bit at her wording and types back.

To Sophia
Laying on the couch with Niall. Hoe what about you.

From Sophia
Same but with Liam. You think we could all have a movie night. All of us guys and girls. We haven't had one in for ever.

I thought about for a minute. I have to work tomorrow but we are just watching movies. Ok.

To Sophia
Yea where.

From Sophia
Your and Niall's?

I smiled when she replied. Niall's and is apartment, sounds good. I looked at Niall who was doing pull-ups on the bar facing the mirror. His eyebrows were knit together and sweat dripping off of him everywhere. It was actually quite hot.

" Niall can everyone come over for a movie night later?" I asked him. He did three last pull-ups and and yelled yeah over the music.

To Sophia
Yes ma'am. Niall's ok with it but we are at the gym so give us like 3 hours.

From Sophia
Ok

After that Niall still had about an hour and a half of training left. He started walking towards me and once he got to me he planted a sweet kiss to my lips, putting his hand on my hip.

" ok what else do you have to do?" I asked looking around to see if there was anything he hasn't done.

" jump rope and you got dressed up in gym clothes and you didn't even do anything" he laughed. That's true I wanted to run like on the treadmill but I never really got the nerve to get up and do it.

" can I go run on that treadmill.?" I asked pointing to it in the corner.

"Yeah go for it" I grabbed my phone and walked first to the speaker where Niall had his phone plugged up. I disconnected his phone and he furrowed his eyebrows at me. I plugged the cord into my phone and started playing my music that I work out too. The first song that came on was 'Feeling myself' by Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj. I smiled and set my phone down and walked over to the treadmill. I started out walking but every 4 minutes would speed it up until I was running.

~an hour later~

I was drenched in sweat. I just ran for an hour straight. I'm still running too. Niall's almost done so I'm gonna stop here once I hit the 15 minute mark. I was at 1:14:95 right now. I started to slow it down as the time neared it's end. Once it was at a full stop, I got off and drank some of Niall's water to cool down. Niall was just about finished punching the bag that hangs down and above you instead of the huge one. H walked over to where he put his bag and grabbed his shirt putting it back on. Damn. He unwrapped his hands and did all that stuff, I gathered up all out phone things and water bottles that he went through.

" ready babe" he asked as I started to approach him. I nodded handing him his phone and took it saying thanks. He grabbed my hand again and we walked to the car. Once in the car we headed home.