Ch48

Niall's POV

We were at the gym Cameron was playing with the little things in the corner we brought him. Liam was punching the bag hard making grunts as he did so. I wrapped my hands up in the tape and Kylie walked in followed by Sophia. They went shopping for Hawaii. I heard cams little feet pick up and I looked to see him running at Kylie. She giggled and picked him up. His stitches were almost gone and they were looking ok but were going to leave a scar. Kylie walked over to me with cam on her hip and grabbed my jaw and placed a kiss on my lips. I hummed into the kiss and bit her lip before pulling away.

" hey babe" she said. I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes at me went over to the booth like table and her and Sophia compared clothes or some shit. I hope what Liam planned for Hawaii works out. If it doesn't I'm beating the shit out of him for making me do all this.

I shook my shoulders and cracked my knuckles. I took a deep breathe then jabbed the bag. One jab. Two jabs. Three jabs. Then I started hitting it with a left and right hook. One after the other. I was panting at this point. I was pounding this bag. I hit it another ten times before I heard the chain rattle. I stopped grabbing the bag to stop it from swinging. I fixed a pair of head phones on my head while songs that have been "Caked Up" blasted through the small speakers. I grabbed the jump rope off the hook and did ten sets of 50.

Kylie's POV

Cam, Sophia, and I sat in the booth talking as random grunts and pants sounded through the gym. We talked about Hawaii and shopping then cams stitches. My outfit was simple today. I had on a blue PINK sweatshirt and a pair of jean shorts. It was warmer out today. I also had on my tan Tim's and my hair down wavy. Niall and Liam came over to sit as Louis and Zayn entered. They all had to train separate then together with some guy named Mark at 4, currently 3:30. Niall took cam and sat him on his lap and left a sloppy kiss on my cheek. Just the Harry walked into gym followed by a shorter buff looking man.

"Alright boys up let's go" he yelled. He looked at Sophia and I for a second then waved and smiled. Awe, he was a nice scary man.

"Hey wanna go back to Eleanor and Louis place.?" Sophia asked. I nodded my head grabbing everything then said bye to the boys and we left. I buckled Cam into the car seat and Sophia jumped in the drivers seat I in the passengers. We took the short drive to Eleanor's flat. When we got there Perrie and Chloe had beat us there. We walked into the house cam clinging to my hip very tired. The girls greeted us and we all sat on the couch.

"How are you Chloe?" I asked looking at her swollen tummy.

"Good I've been contemplating names though." We all nodded.

"I'm suck between the names Caitlin and Harry had a cute name Darcy." She stated.

"How about this when the boys get back we have them write on a piece of paper what name they like and us girls do the same?" Sophia suggested. Chloe smiled and nodded. Cam started to cry and get fussy.

"Can I go in you room and lay him down" I asked El.

"Yea right up there through that door" she pointed. I thanks her and nodded bringing a now asleep cam up to her room. I set him on the bed and went back downstairs just as five loud ass boys walked in,

"Sh, baby boy is sleeping" I said. They all stopped and apologized. Niall ran past me while the boys ran to their girls and up to Cameron. I sighed and ran after him. I walked in and he was placing a kiss on his forehead while he slept.

"Hey" I said. He leaned down and kissed me with passion. He grabbed my waist and pulled away.

"I" he pecked my forehead.
O
"Love" he pecked my cheeks

"You" he pecked my nose down to my lips. I giggled as he did so.

"I love you too babe" I said to him. He hugged me tight and I looked over at my sleeping brother. Niall dragged me downstairs and he pulled me into his lap when we sat on the couch with everyone.

"Ok so write a name either Darcy or Caitlin" Sophia said. "Harry and Chloe can't vote" they handed out a piece of paper to everyone but Chloe and Harry. We each wrote down names we wanted then placed them in a pile on the table. Then I snuggled them up and the girls and I left into the kitchen.

"Ok" I sighed.

"Darcy"

"Caitlin"

"Darcy"

"Darcy"

"Caitlin"

"Caitlin"

"Darcy"

"Darcy"

"Well everyone say oh to Darcy Anne Styles" Chloe said. All us girls sequels then walked back into the living room.

"Well" Harry asked.

"Darcy Anne Styles" Chloe smiled.