Ch52

Chloe's POV

I'm tired of being pregnant. I have this huge belly that sticks and my back hurts and my feet hurt.

On another point, all us girls were with our boys in there dressing room and I was with Harry in his. He was going to be a really good father. Whenever he gets the chance he leans down and pecks my tummy and whispered cute things like hi baby girl. He loves his daughter so much and she isn't even born yet.

"Chloe" Harry snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hm yea?" I smiled at him. He leaned down and kissed me sweetly. Harry was like 6'2 so my 5'4 self was an ant compared to him.

"I love you.... And I love our daughter. I love the way your blonde hair flows down your back. The way you ran cheeks heat up when I kiss you. The way your beautiful gold eyes sparkle in any light. Your smile." I started to get tears eyed. I knew he loved me and I loved him but this was over the top cute.

"I love how when you wake up your hair is disheveled and your eyes big. I love the way your lips feel against mine" he leaned in to kiss me. This kiss held passion, Heat, and love. I tugged at his hair and he groaned in my mouth. He started to walk back so we hit a wall. He kissed down my neck and then my shoulder.

"Is it safe to have sex when pregnant?" He asked out of breathe. I giggled and pulled his head back down to mine. He took that as a yes.

Sophia's POV

I sat on the couch in Liam's dressing room while he pounded his fists in to the bag. He made grunting and puffing noises, I was use to it.

"Baby can you get me a water" I nodded and got up going over to the fridge. I grabbed the huge water jug and brought it Liam. He kissed my lips and took it.

"What do you think about marriage. Like yea we are only 20 but it's rhetorical" he said. I thought for a moment. I always wanted a big white wedding with all of the family there.

"Sounds fun. I always dreamed of big white weddings and stuff" I smiled at him. He nodded and turned the music back on. I sat back and got on twitter while he trained. I snapped pic of him hitting the bag and captioned it.

"Ready for the fight tonight?"

I scrolled through while people responded and I also put it on Instagram.

Kylie's POV .

I sat in Niall's dressing room with cam while we watched TV. Niall was with mark and was going to return soon. Cam looked really cute today. The whole outfit was from Eleanor and Sophia. He had on denim overalls with a grey t-shirt and some cute little shoes. His brown hair had grown out a lot and was long enough so that this morning Niall could put it up in a quiff. Niall basically dressed Cam this morning while I slept. I had on some normal jeans with a striped sweater. Cam was playing on his iPad next to me when Niall walked in.

"Mummy I tired" Cam said. I cringed when he said mummy. I picked him up and sat him on my lap.

"Ni can you hand me that bag" I asked him. He grabbed the blue and green bag in the corner handing it to me.

"I'm gonna get in the shower." He pecked my lips and left for the shower. I got out Cams blanket and laid it over him. He soon started to fall asleep.

~3 hours later~

Harry just kicked some guys ass and soon Liam was up. If all the boys win tonight then we advance on to semi finals where we all fight again. But that is after Hawaii, which we leave for in 3 days!!!!! I'm so excited. We all sat around and Liam was hitting the bag while Niall talked extremely rude to him while holding the bag.

"Fiaaaaaaaaaaa" Cam yelled when Sophia entered the room. He was starting to really warm to everyone. He is super close to Harry and Sophia. Strange yes, but it's totally cute.

"Hey cam " she smiled picking him up. He wrapped his little arms around her neck then wiggled out and ran back to me. We sat around and talked about Hawaii until Chloe and Harry came in.

"Li you are on in five" Harry said before taking Cam from me. He did like three more punches then re wrapped his hands. Liam hugged us all and all the boys walked out with him.

"Let's go" Perrie said. We walked out of the room and into a section for all of us to stand and watch. The crowd was obnoxiously loud chanting things both for and against Liam. Cam clung to Sophia the whole time we sat there.

The lights dimmed and Liam walked out on the ring. Another fight here we go...

A/N sorry it's short and blank. I don't have any ideas for fillers the next chapter is going to skip to the next day! Drama ahead*****