Ch.17

Sophia's POV

We had just got to Kylie's and Niall's place and they had ordered pizza for everyone. I love Kylie we are closer then any of the other girls are. Kylie, El, Perrie, and I were in the kitchen talking about stuff and drinking either tea or wine. Kylie and I had wine, Perrie and El had tea.

" I think they have" Kylie said. We were talking about whether or not Chloe and Harry have banged yet. I say they did but who knows. Harry was always the type to 'hump and dump' but there was something about Chloe he liked. We loved her she wasn't snooty, she was down to earth and whenever she had a problem she came to us. She trusted us. Speaking of the not at all devils they walked in. Chloe had this look of nervousness on her face. Everyone chorused a hey or what's up and they returned. Chloe sooner joined us in the kitchen while Harry went to FIFA with the guys.

" Chloe what's wrong" Kylie spoke. That's when I looked up to notice she had been crying and shaking. She was youngest out of all of us she was 19 while all of us were in our 20.

" can we talk about this In your room" she asked Kylie. We nodded and El and Kylie rushed her up to the room while I grabbed chocolate and tea. What? I heard it helps.once we got into Kylie and Niall's room we shut the door behind us and locked it.

Chloe's POV

I'm terrified. Completely terrified. How am I going to tell Harry about this. I knew I could tell the girls. They would help me. When we got into Kylie's room I started sobbing into El's chest.

"Honey what's wrong" they all look at me sympathetically and concernedly. I took a deep breathe and prepared myself for the worst.

"I'm pregnant" I choked out. All the girls jaw dropped, it was silent for a moment.

"Have you told Harry.?" Asked Perrie . I shook my head no.

"What if I tell him and he leaves. What if he breaks up with me and hates me." I cried into El's shoulder again.

"Love that won't happen Harry loves you and he will love this baby just as much. He will never leave you and if he did I'm sure the boys would beat his ass." Sophia said adding a giggle at the end making me smile.

" I guess you are right. I'm only 19 I'm so scared. What if my parents kick me out" I said not crying anymore but I was still shaking.

" if they kick you out you can live with Harry I'm sure he would take you in in a heartbeat babe. And we get that you are scared Hun but you have us girls and those idiots downstairs that will protect and help you" Kylie said reassuringly. I just smiled and got up to hug her. Soon we here all in a deathly tight hug.

"Guys....baby...stomach....too tight" I said out of breath. They all backed away quickly and I laughed.

"You have to tell Harry.tonight" El spoke. She's right. Oh boy.

Kylie's POV

Chloe is pregnant!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for her. I know she is terrified and young but we are all here for her no matter what. She is this petite little thing and she is shorter then me. How that baby is going to come out of her I have no clue but I know that Harry is going to make a great father.

We were walking downstairs getting ready for Chloe to tell Harry the news. The boys were oblivious to us until Sophia,El,Perrie , and I stood in front of the tv.

"Hey" Niall shouted. I gave him glare and he shut up quickly.

"H-Harry I have something I need to tell you" Chloe started she was getting nervous. Her hands were wrapped around her stomach as if trying to it but she didn't even show yet. You could tell Harry was nervous too. His face paled and he stood up dropping the remote controller. Everyone's eyes were intently staring at the two.