Ch9

Kylie's POV

It's Christmas Eve. Almost everybody in Niall's family were pulled into Maura's little house. Niall's grandma , 4 sets of aunts and uncles, about ten of his cousins, Greg Denise and Theo, plus me Maura and Niall. It was quite fun to see how he is around his family. They all had a beer or glass of wine in there hands as they stood around talking to one another.

" well Niall who is this young lady" an older lady I'm guessing was his grandma asked as she approached us. Niall leaned down to hug her and then replied.

" this is a close friend, Kylie. Kylie this is my granny" he said looking between us. I smiled and waved to her.

" Niall she is a beauty. You better keep her" she said. I felt my cheeks burn and Niall laughed along the. She turned and left. These heels were kicking my ass. I was wearing a cream lace dress with black pump like heels. I had gold bracelets on my wrist. I had little gold bows in my ears. I curled my hair pinning it to on side letting it falling down my left shoulder. I had done my makeup light with a light smokey eye. I looked at Niall who was still taller then me.

" my feet hurt" I whimpered in his ear.

" take those heels off. You don't have to wear them" he said whispering back into my ear. I nodded and put my hand on his shoulder taking off my shoes. I was about to walk way when Niall pulled me into his side kissing my temple. I smiled and he let go. I went upstairs to but my shoes down in our room and picked out a pair of red ankle socks slipping them on.

I walked downstairs to see everyone crowded in the loving room. I walked over to Niall and stood next to him feeling shorter and comfortable. I heard someone clear there throat and everyone got quiet.

" I would just like to thank you all for coming! I love spending Christmas Eve with my wonderful family." Maura spoke, " I'm glad both my boys are home safe." She continued Niall put his arm around my waist. " I'm also happy to meet the girl that makes my son happy. Dating or not, and I hope they will be soon, I just want to say u are a part of this family now. Thank u Kylie and thank u Denise for keeping my oldest in check" she started to get a little ready eyed. Me and Denise ran up and hugged her. When we finished our little group hug Niall had said he needed to talk to me.

" what's up Horan" I said with a smile on my face. He looked cute. He had on black jeans and a black Tshirt with a red cardigan and black shoes.

" Kylie we have known each other for some what of a while now. And you are very beautiful and great with Theo and my family absolutely adores you." He started out. Oh god where is he going with this.

Niall's POV

Here it goes.

" Kylie we have known each other for some what of a while now. And you are very beautiful and great with Theo and my family absolutely adores you." I started out and she smiled lightly blushing.

" and from the moment I saw you on the park bench I thought to myself that some how I have to help and protect you. I would never dream of hurting you. So what I'm trying to say is..." I took a deep breathe and looked at her. Her eyes watering slightly.

" will you be my girlfriend?" I asked looking dead in her eyes. A huge smile appeared on her face. She shook her head vigorously, not being able to speak I guess. I smiled and pulled her into a one crushing hug. I held her tight in my arms. I held my beautiful girlfriend in my Arms.

Kylie's POV

I couldn't find any words to say. I just shook my head. Saying yes in my brain millions of times. He asked me on Christmas Eve. This is the best Christmas present ever!