Ch50

Niall's POV

Kylie we t to the doctor yesterday with Cam and we are good to go. There is a slash mark across his forehead but he is to be ok. Louis and Eleanor took Cam to the toy store so Kylie and I could get stuff done. Kylie had just gotten out of the shower and was wrapped in a towel. Damn Niall fight it. Her chest was bushed up because of the tightening of the towel.

"H-hey Ky." I said. She turned around raising an eyebrow.

"Hi babe. We need to sort all our clothes out and then-" I cut her off by smoothing my lips to hers. I lightly tugged at the towel around her waist making the towel fall from her body.

"No we have to much to do" she chuckled and started getting dresses. I groaned and walked out of the room before anything else could happen. I walked down to the kitchen looking for some food which we don't have . Ugh, I ran back upstairs to see a beautiful girl in a beautiful long sun dress. Her ass looked amazing and so did her chest but most of all her face was stunning.

"You look beautiful" I murmured. She just blushed.

"Uh do you wanna go get breakfast we don't have any food here" I asked her.

"Yea sure lets go" she smiled and grabbed my hand. I pulled her in for a kiss. Every time I was around her I became breathless. She walked in front of me and I followed her downstairs. When we reached the bottom of the stairs I grabbed her wrist turning her around and hugged her tightly around her waist. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around my shoulders tightly. We pulled away and went out to the car. We drove to a small diner about 10 minutes from the flat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That diner was amazing" I said walking back into our flat. Kylie walked in front of me and nodded rubbing her tummy.

"I'm so full" she whined. My phone started to ring just as we got cuddled on the couch. I picked it out of my back pocket with Kylie on top of me.

"Hello" I said.

"Niall mate ! Hi! How long can we keep cam" Louis' voice rang.

"How long can they keep Cam" I asked Kylie,

"Have him home by 9" she mumbled into my chest.

"She said 9 " I repeated. I heard an okay then the line went dead. I sighed. Soon after our cuddle fest we went upstairs to start packing for Hawaii and I packed for my next few fights, by packing I meant getting my gym stuff all together,

Zayn's POV

I was at the gym pounding on the bag roughly. Liam left about an hour ago and I wanted to stay a little longer. I checked my phone to see a had some twitter notifications.

'Dont choke Zayn' was one of the tweets directed at me. I have a fight tomorrow and it's against the last competitor I had before the boys and I left simon the first time. Ronny Bradley. Some more tweets were harsh but I shook them off only seeing the encouraging ones. I re wrapped my hands then went to pound the bag. Just then Perrie walked in.

"What's up" she said. Ooo she had a bag of food. I smiled and kissed her taking the food. She rolled her eyes giggling at me and followed me over to the booth. I sat down across from her and we separated out food and began to eat.

"Thank you. How'd you know I was still here?" I asked her.

"Liam told me" she smiled. I nodded we talked for a while and ate our food.

"Can you tech me how to box" she smiled at me. I laughed and nodded. I took her hand and pulled her over to the ring we had put in a couple weeks ago. In the center we had a portable punching bag.

"Ok" I stood behind her moving her body into position. "To jab just punch straight forward and then retracted. So like this" I moved her arm to punch the bag. "Next you right hook so swing her right arm around like" I swung her arm to show her how to do it "this" then I showed her how to do left hook uppercut and how to kick. By 3 hours later she was full on fighting and I was even more glad to call her my girlfriend.

Kylie's POV

2 suitcases, one over night bag, and two gym bags later I was done packing, Louis and Eleanor still had Cam and it was only about 6 pm. I yawned as I threw on some cotton shorts and a T-shirt that read 'lazy days not Mondays'. I walked downstairs to see Niall shirtless with joggers hanging low on his hips. I walked into the living room and my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I asked

" Kylie hi honey it's uncle Rick your aunt Kayla just went into labour and we are at the hospital I'm calling all the family just to tell them." I smiled like crazy.

"Ok well Niall has a huge tournament tomorrow night but I'm sure we can drive in Friday! Good luck love you Guys" he said I love you back and I sat down.
"Aunt Kayla is in labour" I said calmly and Niall nodded. The only reasoning wasn't completely freaking is because aunt Kayla has had kids before and she is a RN. I turned the sound on m phone so when my family tired to reach me they could.

"Order in? I want pizza" Niall said.

"Yea I'll order you go get money. " he jumped to his feet running to his wallet. I giggled and dialed the pizza number. I sighed as it rang.

"Hi can I have two large pizza one all meat one all cheese" the lady said ok and that it will be here in ten minutes.

"Can I say something" Niall said. I sighed looking at him.

"A year ago, I would have no clue that I would have the most beautiful girl in the world in my along with an adorable little boy. I would have never thought in just a couple months the boys and I would have taken the world by storm. I'm glad we said yes to Simon bringing us back. Liam had 23 consecutive wins, Harry had 18, Louis 26, and I had 27. Zayn had 35 in the regular season along with 5 in the tournament. Without Zayn this whole thing would have went to shit. Then simon fucked up so we said 'it's either 5 of us or none of us. So we left. Then a couple months later I ran into you. You flipped my world around. " all I could do was smile. I got up and smashed my lips to his. He put his hands on my hips pulling me toward him.

A knock on the door interrupted us as he went to go get the food. Niall payed and came in with two big pizza boxes. Yummy.