Ch39

Kylie's POV

New York!!!!!!!! We are finally here!!!!!!! I'm so excited. It was about ten o'clock pm here and I was wide awake. Niall held my hand while Cam sat on my hip as we walked into the hotel. Everyone lazily followed taking in the view of the city.

"You must be the boxers we were told were coming" the person behind the counter said. Niall nodded his head smiling.

"Well there's two whole floor rented for you guys floors 10 and 11 top two floors. Here are all the room keys. A group of people from Ireland and a group from England all ready came they said their names were Maura and frank?" The lady asked making sure it was correct and they didn't give rooms away to strangers.

"Yes that's our family's " I said. The lady smiled and nodded typing something in the computer.

"Ok here ya go. Have a great stay" she smiled handing us all the room keys. We he des them out to everyone and headed up our floors. They had it so all guys were on one floor, all the family's and something of the crew for the boys were on the second. Their were about ten rooms per floor so we had extra rooms on our floor. When we had gotten up to our room Niall had set all of our luggage down and I put cam in one of the beds in the room. Niall threw me one of his shirts to go change into. I wasn't tiered but I could got to sleep at this point. I laid bed next to Niall on my phone for a while until I got tired. I heard soft snores coming from Niall's mouth. I just smiled and turned to my side to see Cam in the other bed still passed out. I sighed and closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

~next day~

Today us girls were going shopping for Courtney's dress and just to shop in New York. I got dressed in simple clothes. Black cuffed jeans white shirt and a jean jacket over it with a pair of vans. It was pretty warm out today so we decided to walk instead of getting a taxi. I walked over to Harry's room were Chloe was and got her then Sophia and Eleanor then Perrie. Next we went down a floor and got Courtney, Tori, sam and Denice. Maura and gran wanted to stay in and watch Theo and Cam. All nine of us walked out to the city and started walking.

"Where to first" I asked the girls. This should be fun a big girls day out.

"Where ever works" they smiled. We went to every store we could find. Shopping for tops bottoms shoes accessories hair things, everything. We stopped at a store for toddlers and picked out a whole wardrobe for Cameron and Theo. We stopped at stores for our boys too. We went to top shop, the Disney store,the apple store to get some phone accessories and I bought Us (Niall cam and I) an iPad and Denise bought one for her little family too, and the candy shop (a/n que old video diaries and music) and many many more stores. Then we found a dress shop.

"Come one Court you don't think we forgot about ya do you " I smiled at her. She just giggled as we walked in. The dresses here were beautiful. We all fanned put looking around for a dress for Courtney. We each picked out two giving her 18 dresses to try on. We all sat down as she came out of the dressing room modeling each dress. After about 10 dresses she came out in one that was stunning on her. It was white with gold sparkling straps and a thick gold strap under the bust. The straps crossed in the back leaving some of her upper back exposed. It was a long dress and looked good on her.

"Oh my gosh that is perfect on you " I said.

"You sure?" She asked. I nodded and all the girls looked stunned. She squealed and went back into the dressing room and tried on another three dresses before another perfect dress popped up. It was a high low and white at the top and peach at the bottom. The bottom half was tight then had a cover over that made it high then low. It was very pretty against her complexion.

"Ok I I like this one too" Tori said. It was hilarious to watch Chloe and Tori wobble around and talk about pregnancy things.

"I like this too" I said. All the girls agreed and she went to change into what she was originally wearing. She chose the high low because it was simple enough for a spring formal. She paid for the dress and we headed back out. All us girls went out to lunch at a restaurant near by and then headed back to the hotel. When we got back we all went to our rooms and put our clothes away in out suit cases. I had gotten 6 new tops 4 new skirt 5 new jeans 3 new pairs of shoes, some makeup and hair things and the iPad. When I got I to my room Niall was laying on the bed watching tv.