Ch36

Niall's POV

I woke up with an empty bed and laughter downstairs. It took me a minute for my mind to catch up with my eyes and surroundings. I rolled out of bed throwing on a hoodie and some grey sweats and went downstairs to see everyone.

"Morning" they al said at once. I smiled slightly and looked for my girlfriend to latch onto. I was still really tired because cam kept waking up. I saw Kylie at the stove standing next to a pregnant Tori, Sophia, and Perrie. I went a wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Morning" she giggled. I smiled and placed a peck to her neck. She continued to cook as I went and got coffee and sat with the boys.

"Niall you are on TV" frank shouted. I walked I to the living room to se all the on the couch and chairs and cam on the floor.

'Boxing professional Niall Horan leaves club in a hurry. The fight star and a few of his buddies, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne , have basically dropped off the face of the earth?. We haven't seen them any where in London but a few fans saw him in Cheshire. Well Niall was seen with girlfriend Kylie and a small boy. Does Niall Horan have a son?'

Ah fuck. Why do they always blow shit up like out of proportion. I'm seen with a baby all of a sudden it's my son. Everyone laughed and shook it off .

"Ni Ni!!!!!!!!" Cam yelled as he saw me there. He ran as fast as his chubby legs could carry him and till he hit my legs. I laughed and picked him up setting him on my hip.

"Oi! Hey bud" I said to him and he giggled and rested his head on my shoulder. I walked back into the kitchen / dining room where the girls were. All the girls awed at me and cam and I just smiled. I walked over and set cam in the high chair when Kylie put cut up fruit and waffles on the small tray.

"What time are we going to see gran" Kylie asked.

"I think Frankie said something like 11 and she gets released at 1:30" Tori smiled. Kylie nodded and smiled at her. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hi" she smiled up at me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just got home with gran and were all relaxing on the couch. After maybe ten minutes of sitting and talking Joey and Courtney walked into the house with Sophia (cousin). They had school today so they took and picked up Sophie.

"Hey guys so spring formal is coming up" Joey started. "And we have nothing to wear" he laughed. We all laughed. Niall and I would be here until Monday because we would have to go home pack up and leave for New York to meet all of them again. The doctor told us gran should be ok to fly buy Wednesday.

"We could get you a dress in New York" I said to Courtney. She had to get permission from her parents but she is going to New York with us. They would all together be missing 7 days of school. We promised her parents she would be in the best of care and they easily gave in seeing as they loved Joey. Who wouldn't he is a sweetheart. For her birthday a couple months ago he bout her a huge bundle of bright red roses and tickets to her favorite band for her and her friends. He saved up over 6 months of job money and allowance for it.

"That would be great!" She smiled and huddled under joeys arm.

"We can get ya something lad" Zayn said gesturing to Joey, he nodded. We sat and talked about colors and all that stuff while cam sat in my lap and played with my fingers. We started talking about old times and jokes that we thought were hilarious. At one point we were laughing so hard we were crying. I love my family so much.

~Monday~

We just finished loading the last of cams stuff into the cars. We let gram and everyone say goodbye to him before I took him. I said my goodbyes and told them I would see them Thursday. They all smiled and got excited. We piled into the car and started to drive off.

"Thank you" I breathed to Niall. He looked at me confused.

"Thank you for everything. Taking me in, giving me love, letting me take cam. Just everything thank you" I said smiling at him. He took my hand keeping the other on the wheel.

"Your welcome princess" he said kissing the back of my hand. I smiled and we turned on the radio. A song that was all to familiar to us came up. Everyone in the car including cam started singing obnoxiously to it. What song might you ask. Break free by Ariana grande. It wasn't the newest song out but it was totally Cams favorite.

After three crazy hours in the car and another four crazy hours of packing and unpacking we were finally sitting at home Cam playing with some toys on the floor with Niall laying his head in my lap. He sighed as he went through the tv Channels to see nothing on but a movie on. He settled for that as I played in his hair.

"Sissy I hungry" cam said getting up. He eats like Niall, which is a lot. I giggled and Niall sat up so I could get him food. I walked in the kitchen and cam followed behind. Cutie pie. I got some bananas and cut the up along with some apples and set the on the plate.

"Go sit with Ni okay baby?" I said to him. He nodded and his chubby little legs. I laughed watching how he wobbled. He was a chubby baby, but not like rolls chubby but like cute chubby. His cheeks were puffy and his thighs were like little meat patties. He totally had my mums side of the family's butt though. We all had nice bums. I walked into the living room to see him sitting on Niall's lap watching some cartoons. I handed Niall the plate and he sat up and let the baby eat.

"Ni Ni?" He mumbled out.

"Hmm" he said looking at Cameron. Cameron didn't respond instead threw his chubby arms around Niall's neck and hugged him. These two I swear are like best friends. From the minute they met whenever they are together they are inseparable. I awed as Niall hugged the small baby back. This was so cute.