Ch14

Kylie's POV

" Niall you are on in 5" the man said coming into the room. All of us, Joey , Vince, frank, Sophia, and I were in here, Liam had already left because he had to get ready. Niall came over to me and kissed me roughly I giggled as he pulled away. The other boys had a disgusted look on their faces which made me laugh more. Niall lefties the room and we all followed behind him. As we walked out to the floor around the ring I noticed there were many drunk shirtless fat guys . I chuckled and kept walking. Once we hit our seats we sat down and waited for the fight. Our seats were fourth row in and it was blocked off by ropes and body guards. We were far back so we could see the ring clearly but not to far back because then we wouldn't be able to see. A few minutes later the lights dim and the crowd roared with excitement.

" ladies and gentleman are you ready!" The announcer revved up the crowd even more.

" everybody on your feet." Everyone stood up including us.

" in this corner weighing 197 at 5'9 Tyler Thompson" he dragged out the name as the crowd was mixed with boos and yeas

" and in the other corner, returning to the ring after 2years weighing 197 at 5'8 , NIALLLLLLL HORANNNNNN." The Crowd went nuts including us. The boys were going crazy Sophia was too.

The boys meet in the middle and hit gloves staying good luck even though none of them mean it. They get Into position, the bell dinged and the crowd got loud. Tyler threw the first punch and Niall dodged it. Niall took a few steps back and lunged forward hitting the guy square in the jaw. When he went to cover his face Niall upper-cut him in the stomach making the guy hunch over, now that he was vulnerable Niall took the guy slamming him against the ground. The ref started counting, once he hit three the bell dinged signally the next round would begin. This would be the second of three. Niall went back to his corner and my eyes followed his every move. He looked out in the crowd as if searching for someone, when his eyes landed on me he winked and smiled. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. The boys got back up and in their positions, that Tyler guy muttered something to Niall that I couldn't make out but what ever it was it pissed him off. Badly.

Niall's POV

I winked at Kylie and she blushed and smiled back. I got up and met Tyler in the the center and got into position.

" hey your bitch is sexy as hell" he said laughing. That made me angry. Very angry. When the bell dinged I covered all my grounds and lifted my foot to kick him square in the rib. He groaned out in pain as he held his rib I decked him in the jaw then rib again. After that my mind went blank and I knew I was still hitting him. The only thing that brought me out of the daze was when the bell rang signaling I won. When I was pulled off Tyler the ref guy pulled so we were standing on either side of him holding both our wrists. He raised my wrist and the crowd went crazy I searched the crowd for the person I wanted the most. I looked and looked and I couldn't find her. I looked at Sophia and she looked at me with sorry eyes shrugging her shoulders. Where is Kylie.?

Kylie's POV

Niall was beating the shit out of the guy and it brought back memories of Rob. The way Niall pinned him to the ground and constantly punched him in the ribs and face. I started getting scared. Every memory I had flooded back and I bolted. I ran out of the arena with the boys and Sophia yelling after me. I ran out and around the corner to where there was the doors leading to back stage. I slid down the brick wall shaking and crying. After a few minutes of sitting there with my head down I heard foot steps.

" well look what we have here boys. A little toy." My head shot up at the realization they were talking about me. I got up still standing against the wall.

" leave me alone" I tried to sound tough but it didn't come out like it. My voice was weak, horse.

" come one lets have a little fun" he said stepping h closer to me. I was frozen from fear. He was now only a few inches away from my face. The older man reached and started touching me, where he shouldn't be. I squirmed and whimpered wanting to get away. He started to undo my jeans while his idiot friends laughed. I moved his hand away by slapping it. The man growled and grabbed my face.

" listen slut. I want fun and you are going to give it to me got it." All his friends were close now. They all started touching me and griping me. My mind started to kick in. I kicked the guy in front of me in the nuts then punched him in the face. While the other guys tried to help him I full on sprinted to the front of the arena where there was security. I told them who I was and the let go back into the building and then back stage, well where the dressing rooms were. I walked into Niall's and everyone's head snapped at me worriedly. Niall started walking towards me and fear came over to me again. The way he beat that man and the way Rob beat me blended into one image. Niall beating Me. I ran away from Niall and hid behind Liam.

" babe what's wrong" Niall said coming closer. He reached out to grab my arm but I pulled away.

" don't t-touch me" I shook out. He raised an eyebrow at me.

" what did I do" he asked not trying to touch me anymore.

" don't hurt me" I shook out again now clinging onto Liam for dear life. Everyone looked confused. I looked at Niall and all of a sudden I knew he knew what I was getting on about.

" everyone out now" he said pointing to the door. Everyone started to walk out not asking a single question. I started looking around frantically. I tried to run out but something cut my wrist. I looked back to see Niall looking at me. His eyes pleading for an explanation. Once everyone cleared the room Niall closed the door.

" Kylie what is going on" he asked leaning against the door.

" y-you beat that g-guy for no reason. Seeing you do that reminded me of Rob. You looked just like him. You pinned that guy to ground and wouldn't stop." I cried out.

" Kylie I'm not Rob. I beat him because I had too. That's the way this game works. But Kylie I would never, ever, hurt you. I would never hit you the way I was hitting that guy. Kylie I love you. Yea I said it. I fucking love you Kylie. I could never even think of hurting you." He said pleadingly. I was in tears. He loves me. What was I thinking, I know he would never hurt me.

" I'm sorry" I said running into his arms. I hugged him tightly and hugged back. I looked up at him and he wiped away a stray tear that had fallen. He leaned down and kissed me. This kiss wasn't lust filled, it was filled with passion and love. He pulled away and kissed my fore head. We walked out of the room to see everyone but Liam sitting in the hallway.

" are you ok?" Sophia asked getting up and hugging me.

" yea I'll explain later" said hugging her back. I turned to look down the hallway and my eyes met somebody I never wanted to see again. Those guys in the ally. I started shaking and clutched to Niall's side. Those guys started smirking at me. That's when I noticed why they were here. They worked with Tyler and Todd. I saw Tyler not Todd because him and Liam had to get ready to go on.

" princess you ok" Niall asked looking at, should I tell him? I'm going to tell him.

" when I walked out of the arena I walked into this ally way. Stupid I know. Well these guys came up and said some nasty shit and started groping and touch me. Well those guys are Tyler's guys and they are right over there." I whispered into his ear. When I leaned back I saw his jaw clenched as well as his fists.

" they didn't..." He trailed off I knew were he was getting at I looked down and shook my head. They didn't rape but they almost did. Niall pulled me into his chest and held me there for I don't know how long. I could tell he was looking at them. When I looked up the guys looked scared as they saw I was Niall's. They mumbled something to Tyler and then the scurried off. Chicken shits. I leaned up and pecked Niall under the chin and he smiled down at me.

" come on guys the fight is going to start," one of the big men in black said. We followed him to the section we were previously and stood there. Niall came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin on my head.

" oh and Niall?" I said Looking up at him. He looked down waiting for me to continue.

" I love you too"