Ch 45

Kylie's POV

I'm sitting at work and I'm bored. We aren't very busy and they aren't any games on the Telly. Eleanor and Louis were at hung Cam and god knows what they have done to or given him. Niall was at training for another hour until he gets out and swings over here. He comes over to check on me all the time.

"Ky help me out yeah ?" Kim said. I snapped out of my daze and saw that customers were starting to come in. I looked at the clock and it was 5:30 on a Friday, when most people come in after a long week. I hoped up on my converse clad feet and walked over to a customer.

"What can I get you" I asked a man that looked about mid thirties" he looked over my body causing me to roll my eyes.

"A beer" he spit at me. Oh feisty. I jumped up and got him a beer and a napkin setting them in front of him. I walked over to the next three customers doing to the same thing. After six hundred beer runs I finally sat down when my handsome boyfriend. Walked in.

"Hey baby" he said sitting in front of the counter. I leaned across to kiss him then grabbed his beer sliding it to him. He chuckled taking a swig looking up at the game. He watched the game intently while I worked the rest of the time.

*4 hours later.*

Ah home sweet home. Cam was sitting in my lap and Niall was up in the shower. We were watching a little kids show that comes on at night when my phone rang.

"Hello" I said the caller ID said Chloe .

"Hey do you want to go out to lunch with me and the girls tomorrow? I found out the gender and want you all to be the firsts to know." She is so sweet.

"Yes of coarse love! I'd love too what time"

"Around 12:30 at Julie's restaurant "

"Ok I'll be there.." I smiled she said ok and we hung up. I looked down to see Cameron passed out in my lap. I got up and walked up to his room and laid him in his crib. I then walked over to Niall's and i's room where he was standing facing away from the door. He had on shorts that hung low on his waist and no shirt showing his toned back. I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his torso from behind.

"Hey babe" he said typing something on his phone then turning around. I smiled up to him and he slipped his hands around my waist letting his finger tips rest on my bum. He leaned down and planted a hungry kiss on my lips as if begging for something anything. I kissed back with the same passion. His hips brushed mine and I felt the hard on growing in his pants.

"Happy to see me" I giggled against his lips. He picked me up swung around and threw me on the bed.

"Shhh cam is asleep" I shushed him. He just slipped his pants down along with his boxers freeing his hard member.

"Well then I can't fuck you.. Help me out" he said I got off the bed and dropped to my knees. I licked the top before going down as far as I could. He groaned loudly. I pulled back out and kissed the tip be fore using my hand to pump him.

"Ah kylie" he groaned. I giggled and moved my hand faster. When I saw he was harder I moved my mouth over to him and began to suck. I sucked harder hall owing my checks. His hands gripped my hair as he lightly thruster in and out of my mouth.

"Kylie- " as soon as the words left his mouth his loud of warm sticky liquid shot to the back of my throat. I swallowed it all then stood up.

"Damn Ky" was all he said. I got his pants and and we laid in bed.

"I'm going out to lunch with the girls tomorrow. Watch cam?" It came more out as a question then a command but he knew what I meant. He nodded and turned to me.

"I love you Kylie" he said randomly.

"I love you too Niall. I can't wait for Hawaii " he chuckled and pulled me to his chest were I fell asleep slowly.

~next day~

It was a nice but rainy day in London. The clouds covered the sky's and the rain soaking the ground. No once of sun in sight. I slipped up my jeans and brushed through my damp hair. I had on simple black jeans and a cream sweater. I walked down stairs to see Niall and Cam playing on the floor.

"I'll be back boys love you" I yelled from the kitchen I heard a bye then little feet running. I turned around to see Cam followed by Niall engulfing me in a hug. I giggle and they let go. I kissed both of them in the forehead grabbed Niall's keys and left.

A/n I know it's short but I wanted to save all the restaurant drama for a full chapter!!