Chapter 31: Into The Woods

Luke stumbles and groans in pain.

Bonnie: "Wait up! Wait. We need to stop."

Luke: "No! No, I'm...I'm fine, okay? I just need a second. Sorry, I just...I just put more weight on it than I should've."

Kenny: "Alright, wait there."

Arvo continues walking even though Kenny said to stop.

Kenny: "Hey! What'd I say?"

Kenny grabs Arvo's neck and pushes him to the ground.

Kenny: "When I tell you something, you fuckin' listen, you understand?"

Mike helps Luke sit down on a log.

Mike: "Kenny, come on! There's no need for that."

Kenny: "He's gettin' what he deserves." (to Arvo) "I'm fuckin' talkin' to you. I say stop, you'd best stop. If you know what's good for you." Arvo Nods from the snowy ground.

Clementine: "He deserves it."

Mike: "He deserves to be treated like a human being. That's all I'm saying."

Y/N: "After what he did? What happened back there was his fault."

Bonnie: "He lost all his people in one fell swoop. Ain't much we could do to him that'd be worse than that. Kenny! Please. Ease up on him." Kenny stops but mike and Bonnie are still pissed.

A few minutes after the incident. "I'm gonna have a word with Kenny. He doesn't have to treat him that way. Kid's been through enough. You alright here?" Mike asks.

Bonnie "Yeah, yeah. Go on and talk to him. I got Clem if I need anything."

Mike: "Okay."

Bonnie: "Here, just take the baby?"

Mike: "Okay..."

Bonnie hands Mike the baby, and goes over to Kenny to speak to him.

Bonnie: "What is it with you guys?" Bonnie, you and Clem crouch in from of the log where Luke sits.

Luke: "What do you mean?"

Bonnie: "Every man I've known is always tryin' to let each other know how tough they are. Put 'em in their place. Buncha dominant, alpha-male horseshit. And it all ends the same way."

Luke: "Don't look at me. I ain't that guy."

Bonnie: "Oh, that ain't true. You get into your fair share of pissin' matches, too."

Luke: "Do I?"

Bonnie: "Are you kiddin' me? Yes."

Luke: "I guess I should work on that."

Y/N: "They're just scared...that's when it happens...when they don't know what to do."

Bonnie: "Yeah. That makes sense to me."

Jane speaks to Mike and Kenny and you four spy her out.