Chapter 9: The Intruder

You and Clementine run outside the woods. And see the cabin you stop in front of the door huffing.

Y/N: "Thank god." You open up the door first and find Rebecca and Carlos sitting at the kitchen table.

Carlos: "kids! Are you alright? Luke's not with you?!" Carlos stands up.

Rebecca: "Where's Alvin?!"

Carlos: "What happened? It's been hours. Where are they?!" Carlos walks to you and Clem. Clem stands next to you in front of the kitchen counter.

Rebecca: "Clem?!" Rebecca also walks to you and Clem.

Clementine: "Pete got bit."

Rebecca: "WHAT?!"

Carlos: "What happened?"

Y/N: "Walkers."

Carlos: "My god."

Rebecca: "Where were you? Where were you exactly?!"

Clementine: "Down by the stream."

Rebecca: "We gotta go."

Carlos: "Just hold on a minute."

Rebecca: "My husband is still out there. GET. THE. GUNS."

Carlos leaves through the kitchen door into the living room.

Rebecca: "Luke and Alvin went out looking for you. I told them not to go. Damn it, Luke."

Carlos returns and hands Rebecca a rifle. She goes out the door. Carlos turns to you and Clem before he leaves.

Carlos: "Clementine,  Y/N, can you...can you please watch Sarah? She's upstairs. Just distract her. And don't tell her anything! She gets...nervous."

Clementine: "We'll take care of her. You can trust us."

Carlos: "Thank you."

Carlos: "You'll be safe inside. Just don't open the doors for anything. We'll be back soon. And...thank you."

Carlos leaves, while you and  Clementine go upstairs. When you opens the door, an step in with Clementine. Sarah points an instant camera at her.

Sarah: "Say Cheese." Sarah takes a picture of you and Clem. "I found this under the house. There was all kinds of old stuff!" She Looks At the photo before handing it to Clem. She takes a glance at it and hands it to you. In the photo your hands are rising up. For what reason? You don't know. "It's so cool! Cmon you guys look good. Come onnnn. let me take one of you together!"

Clementine: "Sure..."

Y/N: "Clem. I'm not sure."

Clementine: "Don't worry, it's just a photon. Besides who would care about us taking a picture." You Look at the photo again then drop it to the floor. "Okay." You Nod.

You scoot next to Clementine and Stand side To side with her.

Sarah: "Come Closer." You walk to the side a little and stand next to her. "Closerrr." You scoot a little more once again. You can basically feel Clementines black hoodie against your arm. "Clos-"

Y/N: "This is as close as I'm getting. Either take it now or don't bother." Clementine takes a look at you before looking back at the camera. "Okay Jeez." Sarah says aiming the camera at you and Clem.

A bright light flashes at your eyes for a moment before quickly dissipating.

Sarah: "Nice one. Isn't this so cool?" She shakes the picture then hands it to Clementine. Clementine nods before handing it to you one more time. In the photo, Clementine stands there with a black hoodie and blue jeans. A smile on her face. Now you.. your purple shirt doesn't match your dark blue jeans. And a frown is on your face. I still must've been mad. Probably. You hand the photo back to Clem and she puts it in her backpack.