Chapter 28: All Fall Down

Bonnie: "You're tellin' me your arms ain't tired?"

Mike: "Nope. I could do this all day." You walk past the tent where maybe, Sarita still lays. A large moan of pain creases the air and the three of you run to it. Kenny, Rebecca stand around a half broken piller in front of the water fountain.

Rebecca: "I'm not supposed to be in labor yet, Kenny. What if something's wrong?"

Kenny: "Nothing's wrong. Babies know how to be born."

Sarah: "Oh, no... Clem...Clementine..."

Y/N: "What's wro-- what the hell?!"

Walkers start to approach.

Bonnie: "Shit! Walkers!"

Mike: "How'd they get that close without anyone seeing 'em? The hell's Luke?"

Clementine: "Kenny! We've gotta do something!"

Kenny: "You just keep that baby safe."

Clementine: "Kenny?"

Kenny takes his crowbar and walks toward the herd.

Bonnie: "We can't stay here!"

Rebecca: "Clementine! Where's the place you and Y/N found?"

Clementine: "I'll show you!"

Rebecca: "Good. Someone help me up."

Bonnie helps Rebecca.

Bonnie: "Oh, god! There's so many."

Rebecca: "We gotta get out of here. I am NOT dying like this."

Mike: "Here they come..."

Y/N: "Mike, help Kenny!"

Mike: "On it!"

Kenny and Mike kill some of the approaching walkers. Kenny repeatedly beats one in the face. The rest of the group walks toward the visitor center.

Rebecca: "Jesus..."

Bonnie: "Y/N, I...I don't think he's okay... He's losin' it. I mean, that--that isn't..."

Rebecca: "Let's go, please!"

Y/N: "He's doing it to protect us."

Bonnie: "Sure, but..." Everyone's heads out of the arch while you and Clem stay behind to wait for Kenny and Mike.

Mike grabs Kenny's arm.

Mike: "Kenny. Come on, man. Let's go."

Mike: "Kenny!"

Kenny: "Damn it."

Kenny and Mike retreat from the herd. Kenny kills a walker following Clem and you.

The group reaches the visitor center, the walkers continuing after you all. Clem and you go upstairs and finds Luke and Jane.