Chapter 13: All Gone Wrong

You walk to the open box next to the railing of the stairs, you find three things inside. The first one is an angel. The second one is a ball ornament. And the third is a star. You grab the Angel from the box I think Clem and the rest of the group would like this you think to yourself. You walk next to Christmas tree next to the right side of the railing. You lean over and carefully place the angel atop of it.

Sarah: "She looks so cool!"

Sarita: "Beautiful. I used to love this time of year. You know, now that your friends are here, this place is starting to feel like a real home. Matthew and Walter are amazing people. Honestly, it's dangerous to be this kind. But they can't help it. Wait until you meet Matthew. He's a real character. The first time he met me he called me Rita. So I call him Matty now. It's kind of our little war." You walk down the steps as Clementine gets off the couch and walks over to the Christmas tree to examine it. You walk and stop next to her and look at Christa.

Y/N: "Where is Matthew?"

Sarita: "Oh, he likes to go on long walks. He and Walter used to vacation here. He should be back soon."

Sarita: Y/N, Clem, I wanted to ask you... Does Kenny seem different to you? I didn't know him before, and, well...I'm curious. He has good days and bad days like everyone else. But lately I get the feeling he's...struggling." Sarita turns towards you and Clem.

Clementine: "He seems like the same old Kenny to me." You Nod as well. Clementine turns around to look at her.

Sarita: "Oh. Well, that's good."

Kenny: "Well, you three've been busy."

Sarita: "Kenny! Isn't it great?"

Sarita picks up a cardboard box that's sit on a table next to the couch where Clementine had sat.

Kenny: "I got it, hon."

Sarita: "I think I can manage, Ken."

Kenny: (takes box) "I said I got it!" (walks away)

Sarita: "Always has to play the gentleman. But I'll tell you, when I met him, he couldn't lift a fly."

Walter: "Well, everyone, dinner is served. C'mon, let's eat!"

The cabin group sits at one table, and the ski lodge group sits at the other one.

Luke: "You okay, man?"

Nick: "Yeah. I'm just...I wish I hadn't pulled that trigger." You overhear from Luke and Nicks conversation.

Luke: "Just try to forget about it." Luke waves at you and Clem.

Kenny: "Right here!" Kenny points to the two open seats in front of him.

Carlos gets up, and Kenny sits down at their table.

Luke looks sad.

Walter: hands scoots two bowls of the nice smelling food toward you and Clem. "Here you go." You And Clem sit next to each other.

Kenny: "So, we were just talkin'...what's the deal with the kid? What's his name...Luke? He in charge? You trust him?"

Sarita: "Kenny, please."

Kenny: "Sarita, we don't know these folks."

Sarita: "They seem nice."

Kenny: "Yeah, well, gators seem nice too, 'til they bite your damn arm off."

Sarita: "Kenny!"

Clementine: "I like him. He's a good guy."

Kenny: "Would you trust him with your life?"