Chapter 1: Losing Someone

Y/N: "Lee, I love you."

|Prologue Part 1|
Losing Someone

The birds are chirping loudly, it hitting your ears like a drum. Crows creak as they leave the branches for their own desires. The thought of lee leaving you not to long ago still fresh in your mind. The glock 17 in your hand hangs heavy. It feels like it's weighing everything about you down, but you have to hold it, for your protection.

Omid: "What do you think?" He asks looking over at Christa with a shrug, his rifle pointed at the bathroom.

Christa: "Omid, you can't be serious."

Omid: "I am!"

Christa: "We are NOT doing that." She tells him, standing up, you and Clem turn back to the sky. Watching the birds fly.

Omid: "Why not?"

Christa: "Because." She starts walking towards the bathroom with Omid.

Y/N: "You alright Clem?" You ask with a raised eyebrow.

Clementine: "Yeah, it's just... I miss lee." Clementine looks down at the ground in guilt. You pat her on the back reassuringly.

Y/N: "I do too, but we have to be strong. For him. Alright?"

Clementine: "Yeah alright." She turns her head back towards you with a strained smile.

Y/N: "Okay. Good let's go." You walk in front of her, fast walking to catch up with Christa and Omid who are already ahead of you.

A red abandoned car with the doors pulled off stands still.

Omid: "Come on, Christa. What's wrong with "Omid"?"

Christa: "We're not calling our baby Omid. One of you is enough. Clementine? Y/N? A little help here?"

Omid: "Omid the II."

Christa: "No."

Omid: "Omid Junior." Clementine finally catches up with the three of you and stops by your side.

Christa: "No!"

Omid: "You have to admit, it has a ring to it."

Christa: "Yeah, the ring of an egotistical maniac."

Y/N: "What if it's a girl?" You Look Over at Clementine and she nods probably thinking the same thing.

Omid: "Then we name her Christa." He looks back at you before he continues walking.

Christa: "But I'm Christa. I don't want to call her Christa. That's just confusing."

Omid: "So name her Genevieve. I don't care!"

Christa: "How can you not care?!"

Omid: "Hey, you're gonna have to talk to this person for years. You get a vote."

Christa: "You're not taking this seriously."

Omid: "I take everything seriously. Especially little Omid's future."

Christa: "Keep talkin' and you'll be sleeping in the rain tonight. Remember that time in Barstow?" You pick up what looks like an unopened can near a trash can but drop it once you feel there's nothing inside of it.

Omid: "Vegas weekend." Omid smiles at Christa.

Christa enters the female bathroom on the left.