Chapter 6: Still. Not. Bitten.

Y/N: "I think I can grab it." You reach down to grab the bandages from the floor. A black hand appears through the open panel coming straight for your open wrist. You back up, bumping into Clementine making her fall to the ground beside you.

You stand up and try walking to the hammer that sits idly on the wooden board, the hand reaches for your foot in a blind attempt to grab you. It's mark hits and gets a grip on your leg the walker crawls inside the hole half the top of the body inside the other half out. You reach for the hammer while it holds onto you but because the grip the walker has, makes you fall.

Clementine crawls to you, holding her left arm. Presumably she fell onto it and she holds onto it with her right hand. She grabs a brick from beside you and hits the walker in the hand gripping you.

The walker crawls on top of you while Clementine stands up, you kick it off with a groan. Sending it flying back into the shed wall. It stands up and comes flying at you. You grab the nearest weapon while you stand up the rake. Clementine steps back behind you while you hold up the rake. The walker comes at you as you push the rake deep inside it's throat pushing it far enough for it to land on a sharp piece of metal. Making its insides fly out while it still reaches for you.

You breathe a sigh of relief as you grab the hammer from the wood and walk over to the walker. Clementine follows close behind. You hit the walker once pushing all that anger inside your right hand while you hit it repeatedly.

Clementine: "Y/N." She puts her hand on your shoulder as you turn around. Luke opens the shed, the rest of the group close behind him. Pete comes up the hill behind them. You drop the hammer down in relief as you stand there and look at the mess you made.

Luke: "Holy shit...!"

Alvin: "What the...?"

Nick: "How the hell did it get in here...?" Pete reaches the group and stands next to Luke.

Pete: "Little kids tough as nails."

Carlos: "Are you alright?"

Luke: "The shed should've been safe."

Clementine: "I am still. NOT. Bitten. I never was. And you left us out here to die." You turn around, face caked in blood. An angry look crosses your face as you look across all of them.

Luke: "You patched yourself up...?" He looks over at the stuff on the wooden stand.

Nick: "Where'd you get that stuff

Rebecca: "Did they STEAL from us?!"

Pete: "This doesn't change a thing. She hasn't done anything to us."

Rebecca: "Says the man NOT carrying a baby."

Pete: "Enough already!"

Luke: "Guys, please."

Y/N: "You left me no choice."

Rebecca: "You coulda just LEFT." And let Clem die to blood loss? No way.

Pete: "Relax, Rebecca."

Carlos: "Bring them in and I'll take a look at em'."

Alvin: "Damn lurkers sneakin' around out here...we better get inside." The Group starts walking inside while Luke stays back with his arms crossed. A guilty look on his face.

Luke: "You hungry...?" Clementine walks past him. Behind the group while you stop in front of him.

You look at him thinking wether or not to say you hate him or just walk past him. Ultimately your head gets the better of you and you walk past him. Walking fast to get away as quick as you can.