Chapter 23: Gambling With Death

Jane: "What's gonna grab their attention? I got you covered." Jane peaks over the barrier watching for walkers while you and Clem work to find a way to save them.

You search inside the truck and honk the horn. The walkers turn toward the noise, but stay when Sarah screams again, Clem looks at the walkers but continues looking.

Luke: "Damn it, don't do this!"

Jane: "That's good, but we need to keep it going somehow."

Clem looks at the dead walker.

Jane: "What are ya thinking?"

Y/N: "If we lean him on the horn, it'll keep honking, and draw the walkers..."

Clementine: "Exactly what I was thinking."

Jane: "Just like moths to a flame. Gimme a hand."

You three drag it toward the truck and lean it against the horn. The walkers move toward the sound, but are blocked by the barricade.

Clementine: "It's working!"

Jane: "Come on!"

Jane, You and Clem enter the trailer, finding a walker inside. You walk next to Clem examining the walker in front of you. Suddenly you hear footsteps behind you, a walker appears from no where it seems and steps toward Clem. You kick it in the knee hard, and Stab it in the head.

Clementine: "ugh, why do I never hear these things."

Y/N: "I don't know, but let's go."

The horn stops blaring and the walkers turn back towards Luke trailer.

Jane: "Crap! We gotta move it!"

You all leave the trailer and run to the other one. You try to open the door.

Y/N: "It's locked!"

Jane: "Then try something else!"

Clementine: "Hey! Are you guys in there?"

Luke: "Don't do this. Don't DO this."

Jane: "I don't think that's getting through to them."

Clem kicks on the door.

Luke: "Please, Sarah...come on."

Jane: "You're gonna need to use more force than that. Put some muscle into it!"

Jane: "I'll hold them off, just get us in there!"

Jane kills some of the approaching walkers. Clem kicks the door.

Jane: "Hurry!"

Clem kicks the door again, while you trip a walker and kill it. The door opens. And you three run into the trailer and close the door narrowly missing the walkers.

Jane: "Help me block this. Hurry!"

You push a sideboard in front of the door. Sarah screams.

Luke: "Sarah, please... Who's out there?"

Clementine: "Luke!"