Chapter 46

Chapter 46
"Do you really think so, Tsuki?"

Recap:
"Auntie Inko?" I asked and he sighs, realizing what he had just slipped out.

"Its a long story. My mom and Inko are good friends" He explains as I nod in understanding. I remember noticing Inko calling Katsuki by his first name, but I never really thought much of it. It is surprising to hear that though, if their parents are friends why does Katsuki hate Midoriya so much. "I've been wondering this for awhile..." Katsuki says, breaking my train of thought.
-
"Whatever is stressing you out, you can always come to me" Mitsuki says with a smile. M/n quickly returns the smile as she was very appreciative to have Mitsuki around.

"Auntie?" A voice speaks as M/n was about to open her mouth to speak. It shuts to look over to the side to see where the voice was coming from. Mitsuki looks over as well as she beams suddenly,

"now isn't this a pleasure!"

-no pov-

"Auntie" Izuku says with a smile as he instantly recognized the blonde haired woman. Izuku also noticed the h/c woman, instantly realizing it was actually Y/n's mom. "Mrs. L/n" Izuku greets M/n as M/n was a little surprised.

"Its been so long since I've last seen you" Mitsuki speaks as she comes close to Izuku, grabbing his lightly freckled cheeks. "You've grown so big!"

Izuku only lets out a small laugh, "Its nice to see you as well, Auntie Mitsuki" He says lightly as his eyes shifted over to the h/c woman. M/n still couldn't wrap her head around the fact how Izuku was a splitting image of Y/n. If anything, it was actually pretty scary.

"What are you doing?" Mitsuki asked as she backed up a bit, going back to M/n's side as she was before Izuku had appeared. Izuku continues to radiate warmth as his smile stayed on his face, his arms lifting to show the bag in his hand.

"Picking a few things up for my mom" He explained and Mitsuki nods. They make a small conversation on how Izuku's mother was doing while M/n seemed to try and rack her brain together. M/n couldnt help but stare at Izuku. He really did look like Y/n. So much it was almost frightening. "Are you two here to shop for dinner?" Izuku asked suddenly, staring directly at M/n, which makes her snap back to reality.

Mitsuki shakes her head with a smile, "yes, we are!" Mitsuki says as she looks over at M/n, "I havent seen your mother in awhile, Izuku" Mitsuki starts as M/n looks at Mitsuki in question, "Maybe your mother should come over and have dinner with us. The L/n family and our family constantly have dinner together, so you can come join us"

Izuku smiles, "Thanks for the invitation. Ill have to talk to my mom about it"

"Sounds good" Mitsuki returns the smile to Izuku.

M/n's mind was racing. She had to figure things out as soon as possible, specially with Inko probably accepting this invitation and coming over. "Izuku Midoriya, was it?" M/n finally speaks up. Izuku looks over at M/n with a questionable look,

"Yes mam'" Izuku responds accordingly, "Thats me"

"This is a little bold of me to ask," M/n pauses for a second as Hisashi's name was stuck in her mouth, refusing to leave. "But do you happen to know a Hisashi Midoriya?" That name alone made Izuku's eyes widened, which was the confirmation she expected.